Premium Outlets is right next door!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 13, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

god how old is this topic!! it started before i even got here and im now almost at 6 months, bloody hell!!

xx

2. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

it takes about 10mins if that to get there!

wow my old topic is back!!! wow!!!

3. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

I thought I would revive this topic... looks like it has been done already before.

Premium outlets only 10 minutes away? I like the sound of that... but this could be a big problem for me... haha :D

Anyone know what stores you can find there? I heard CM's get discounts... is this true?!

Thanks guys!

Steph xo

4. Canadian_Sara

Canadian_Sara New Member

Is it ever true!

Its amazing there. The cast discounts are about 10-15 % depending on the store. And its walking distance! woo

5. KC

KC New Member

6. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

YAY! :D

Thanks KC!

~ Steph

7. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Dior! Yay!! Not that I can really afford it! ahahhaha!

8. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

I heart dior.... and Jei..... can any of us really afford it? hahaha, but has that ever stopped us? whoo!

9. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Touche, my dear, touche! We're gonna be the best dressed but poorest Disney CMs around!

10. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

let me be the third in your round of broke CM with dior bags LOL but i guess what willl really do it are the shoes ::)

11. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

ahhh shoes and handbags....these are a few of my favourite things!

You never have to worry about squeezing into a smaller size and they never make me look fat... <3 true love.

12. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

haha we'll be broke... hungry... but we'll have hot bags :D

13. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

isnt that what really count :D and if we have no money for food we can fit in all the tiny designer cloth that no one else fits in ;)