PROM!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, Jul 4, 2005.

1. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

::) ooh yea i totally forgot youre gonna be the fatass cop! lol

2. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

HEY, you watch what you say now... :mad:
    we uphold law and order
    WE protect YOU from the scum of the universe.... ;D

3. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

lol.. i was just talking about YOU
    not THEM

4. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

ok, then,
    so, if I see you in trouble, I won't even think of dropping my donut to help you...
    MOAH HA HA ;D :mad: ;D :p

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

OMG, last night was totally ace, PROM has gotta be a must for everyone!!!!

the highlight of the evening though has gotta be the limo trip!!! all eyes on us, we felt like movie stars, such an amazing experience!!!!!!!!!

Everyone looked.... WOW.... well they scub up very well indeed. I'm in the process of doing Myspace on MSN so once its up and running i'll put the prom pictures on it for you all to see, so i wont keep ya waiting to long

jenine

6. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

That sounds awesome jenine! Im glad u had so much fun! Prom isnt always so great...at least it wasnt for me! But Im glad u had an amazing time!

7. helen

helen New Member

Sorry to hear that Sher, we will just have to make up for it in Florida ;), I've never had a prom, they just started doing that for the last couple of years.
    PLeased you had a fab time tho Jennie ;D

8. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

good to hear, jenine...
    lol, I know, limo rides are soooo cool ;D ;D
    all the space, and it's soo cumfy...
    looking forward to seeing the pics.... ;D

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

sorry to hear u didn't have a gd time at urs sher!! hopefully the disney one will make up for it.

i'm trying to sort out myspace on msn but its on a go slow, but it should be up and running soon

10. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

hehee.. i just get the myspace on msn done last night! ppl should read my updates and see all the photos when im in Disney there! ;D

11. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah thats a good idea - nichol hear comes another computer question for u lol - i no im thick but how do u do the myspace thing? ??? Thanx hun ;D

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

if u go on msn messenger then below your name u should have 3 different options click on the one that cums up my space when u move ur curser over it.

i'm not liking myspace at the moment as it takes forever to upload any pic's so i'm not sure whats wrong with it

anyway i'll see if this will alwo me to add a few prom pics, well my hair and me in my dress as i have to wait for all the others cause my camera brock so i'm nicking pics of mates at the moment!!!

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok it does good good i'll upload another 2 for ya!!!

(camera broke not brock lol)

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i bet that took ages to do your hair like that? ;D

15. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

Kelly - i think Jjsweet already tell you how to start the myspace on msn!! then follow the instructions it gives you, if im not mistaken, it asks you for your URL name (http://spaces.msn.com/members/XXXXXXX) the XXXX part and then you can change yer settings like layouts, header etc.! :p

Seriously, i have no idea how fast/slow it is when uploading photos since mine's still BLANK! lol but since everyone, nowadays, are using it... im just givin it a try! hahaa.

i've been searchin some good, and large storage online photo albums.. hopefully soon i'll find a good one, which is FREE! hahaa

i currently store my photos in "photobucket.com".. used to use "Webshots" and some others...
    but i dont really like their layouts and settings! hahaa...

Epson Photocenter - http://photo.epson.com/ - has a large storage with 100.00MB limit! ;D

anyway... we'll see! hahaa

Jjsweet - like your hair!!!!!

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ah ok cool thanx guys ;D

17. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

;D no probs!!

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

thanks star!!

kelly the hair took just under an hour to do at the hairdressers and cost £35 so it wasn't to bad, and i got best hair lol.... so it was defo worth it.

found out why Myspace was taking so long, it was cause i was doing it diectly on internet expoler so i tried doing it on aol by going direct to the site (insent of using the MSN link) and it works so much quicker!!! i was able to upload 20 odd pic in just under 3 mins so it works lol so here it is!!!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/jjsweet1402/

19. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

checked yer myspace.. like the pics!!! ;D

thanks for sharing!

20. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

Oh Im sure the Disney one will make up for it too!! ;D Well, at least I hope so ...
    I don't use msn's myspace right now...but maybe Ill start... ;)