Q about the application form

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by The_Little_Katie, Jun 26, 2014.

1. The_Little_Katie

The_Little_Katie New Member

Hey all!

I just discovered this forum today, so I apologise if this has been asked before.

I'm super excited to apply for the CRP this summer! :))

I've never applied before so I'm just wondering...

In the initial application process, do you have to specify which role you want at Epcot, and gear your application towards that role?
    Or do you make a generic application and Disney / Yummy Jobs assign you a position?

I have more experience in F&B and I know they need more people for it, but I think I would prefer Merchandise.. Also I've heard rumours that merch is now combined with KidCot - in which case I have a LOT of experience working with kids!!

So part of me just wants to write an application with info on my F&B, retail, and child work experience so that I would be considered for all roles, and leave my fate in Disney's hands! Is this possible? Or do you state which role you're applying for?

You can probably tell I just want to be accepted for ANYTHING! I'm just wondering if anyone has applied before and knows the deal, or what others are planning on doing?

Sorry this was long but I'm just about to explode with excitement just writing about it.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Tasha Colter

Tasha Colter New Member

Hey girl! Right before your interview you get an email with a role checklist and you rank all the different options on a scale of like 1-5 or something like that (I don't really remember). Then in your interview they'll ask you more information about what you're most interested in according to your role checklist. Hope this helps you :)

3. The_Little_Katie

The_Little_Katie New Member

Great info, thanks so much!