Question about ICP 09...

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Sep 1, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

NO, were going to Magic Kingdom on my birthday! lol, nah we can go dress up for yours, that sounds awesome
    The Friday Freeze is the orange sherbet one

2. mint

mint New Member

me three! haha i am so psyched to be spending my 21st in Walt Disney World. what a memory for life :)

(and we should totally hit all the rides in our fancy dresses. EPIC.)

3. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

Ahaha that's so awesome! I would be celebrating my 22nd birthday if I'm there! My birthday is June 14th. So it would depend on the date I have to leave.

Not quite as exciting as 21, but close enough! :p

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

a birthday is a birthday and MUST be celebrated! I won't be there for the 14th though, i'll be digging in the mud somewhere for my archaeology course :D

5. ariella

ariella New Member

aww you guys are so lucky having your b-day during the time of the program! mine's in april and right before exams so no fun for me! it has always been my dream to celebrate my b-day at disney one year. my family is planning on going back in 2010 but of course three weeks after my b-day!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awww thats a shame, i was there for my birthday last year but we didnt go to any parks, we went to Blizzard Beach :p But it will be different, the only thing is my aunt and uncle will be out there with my cousins during my birthday if im out there, so they will probably want to do summin with me, lol. Ill do summin with them at night and we can all go out during the day, but i was wanting to stay at one of the resorts for my birthday, but i have to go to a character brekfast or dinner while im out there, going for breakfast for my birthday, if you want to come then just say.
    OMG i could dress up as one of the princes for your dress up day in MK.

Oh my brothers birthday is June 14th, i wonder if you would like me being away for it, hmmmmmmmm!

7. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

count me in! My birthday's in march but I shall definately dress up - sounds like a scream!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to have a party at MK or something special happens, im going to have a disney birthday!

9. mint

mint New Member

well actual birthday or not we should just celebrate. ANYWAY. EVERYDAY.
    because being at Disney for even just a summer is going to be an unforgettable experience for life!! :)

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

count me in too!

yeah all those idas sound awesome!

im hoping to stay after the summer for a holiday to celebrate my three and a half year anniversary with my boyfriend.

11. ginabella

ginabella New Member

awww you're so lucky. I'm going to miss my 4 year anniversary with mine. :(

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

gutted! my anniversary is in feb, a week after valentines (so we dont celebrate valentines..it gets too expensive, plus that day isnt good for me in general lol).

when is your anniversary?

13. ginabella

ginabella New Member

15th July.

likelyhood of him coming out to visit is tiny too cos of his job :(
    oh well you guys will have to celebrate it with me!! :D hehehe!

14. mint

mint New Member

we sure will! :) heheh!

lol, is that you on dtuneslive Freckles? i just saw your name by the login area. i live by that music :)

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeah it is indeed :D just did rapid posting lol.

16. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

my family are coming out for a holiday, we're going to try and overlap it a bit to use my park tickets :) I'm so excited!

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

if we go ahead for the holiday after i have worked there, then no one will visit as we know how busy it is that time of year. but if we dont my boyfriend is planning a two week visit.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awww thats nice of him, my auntie will be coming out to visit me but i dont have a girlfriend to come see me, it was my two year anniversary since me and my girlfriend of 3 years split up.
    Awww Ginabelle we will celebrate with you!
    I love dtuneslive it is awesome, music is just class! Cant beat it!

19. mint

mint New Member

heh i'm offering my park tickets to waaay too many people. but hopefully my family can fly to see me (my sis's a huge Disney fan too, and im going to be missing her birthday at Florida :( ) ... im not officially involved with anyone but there's someone special back home. i don't think he'll fly to see me haha but i'm sure he's going to be happy for me.

aww leom :( its okay us singles can group together and have fun anyway at disney!

dtuneslive is my choice of music. aaaah i love the lion king (playing now)

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i requested loads of songs but missed them as my computer went poo and i went for tea. so i hope you guys enjoyed listening to them!