Question about ICP 09...

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Sep 1, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye i always do that, i request some songs and then go away, lol.
    I do have someone special who i would love to come and visit me but im not sure if she would come out either!

2. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

Wow haha we should start a new thread for random venting!! I think we're off topic in all our active threads! :D

I'm loving it though lol! ;D

3. mint

mint New Member

haha i don't frequent dtuneslive enough to request songs ... i just lurk and listen to the songs and squeal a little inside. :)

yeah, well ... i'm pretty sure my someone special won't be able to visit (too expensive to fly :( ) it would be amazing if he could though. i'm probably expecting some friends coming over so i'm going to be really excited still - and plus i'll get to meet all you lovely people IRL and have fun!!

i love how we're all acting as though we're already part of it haha

4. nikiolola

nikiolola New Member

Do you know I had never heard of Disney Tunes Live! I've been missing out for years! I've been listening all morning and I'm loving it ;D It takes me straight back to to WDW and makes me feel stupidly excited about next summer. Then I remember I've not got in yet! lol

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

every mention of "im loving it" makes me think of work back home lol.

yeah i couldnt believe it either, it is an amazing site!

6. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Well I feel extremely lonely now as I have no boyfriend or someone special so shall now change my name to Catlady and shall thereby be known as her.

Also I doubt my family will come over as my sister's wedding is the year after so they'll be saving for that. I don't mind though...

7. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm single and love it!! anyway I'm going to marry for money and haven't found anyone rich enough yet lol.

I've realised my 21st needs to be doubly special to make up for my 20th being spent in hospital. I love disney for making me feel so excited!

8. mint

mint New Member

aww Penny ... haha i am still technically single so i shall join you and so we can all sit down for a cup of tea and play with cats. lol CharlotteSparkle that's my life plan too :p

i can't wait for my 21st either. 20 was just kind of a "yeah i'm in the 20s now" kind of birthday, nothing big but still nice anyway. :) 21st would be amazing if i had it at Disney!! we need to make all birthdays special at Disney =)

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats funky. i could bring my 21st forward by months...but that would be silly i think.

i will just have to celebrate all yours with extra gumpto!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have been single for over two years now! lol.
    Im celebrating my 21st in america, ive just not decided where, i would love it to be new york but ill see. ive got 4 years to wait, lol.

11. CharlotteSparkle

I always said i'd go to vegas for mine, but disney is way better! Definately vegas one day though!

New Orleans would be a cool place to have it, I went last year and absolutely fell in love with it. There's so much I want to see again, and so many places I still need to visit...and that's just in America! It's no wonder Americans don't travel as much outside of their own country

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love America, i cannot wait to go do my tour of America, i am determined to visit every state before i die and hopefully live in america when im older.

13. CharlotteSparkle

have you seen the new advert for a stephen fry show - he travels around america visiting every state in a taxi. I can't wait for it to start

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think i have, im not sure!

15. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I've seen an article, but not any adverts yet!
    My dream is also to visit every state in America, I've bought a guide book and everything, but can't decide if I want to do it on trains and buses or buy a car!
    I'm currently thinking I'd go with my brother's friend cos he wants to see it too, but I can't help thinking that would be a little weird! ;)
    xx

16. mint

mint New Member

wow sounds great - visiting every state in america?? haha i can only dream about doing that once i graduate from university :(
    and katie i think if you guys get along it wouldn't be that bad ... sometimes the best ppl to travel with are ppl who you don't really know that much. i backpacked with my best friend and we drove each other crazy haha.

on a side note because i can't drive i would totally be up for travelling via trains and buses/bicycles (i love cycling!) - public transport!! wooo

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeah a guy in america was adament that the car was german.

steven was on the one show promoting it. it looks really good.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want to tour america but it would be by train or plane, i dont like buses and i wouldnt dare drive through all the states, i would drive within a state but not all over the place, i would get lost.

19. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

It doesn't look too bad driving between states from what I've seen my dad do - the roads are really long and straight so you just go for it!
    And the signs are amusing - 'so and so 50 miles, salt lake city 500 miles' - not much hope of civilisation!
    maybe that would be best - just to go with him when we've both graduated (he's a year younger) and have some money!!!!
    argh - just want tomorrow to come now, when hopefully I will feel less ill from this stupid cold!
    xx

20. CharlotteSparkle

aww hope you're better soon!!

I've always wanted to get a winnebago (is that what they're called?) and travel around, but you can get train tickets really cheaply. I went on trek america last year and we camped which was sooo cool, they know how to do campsites!! proper showers, pool, jacuzzi tub, heaven!