question about passports

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by whiterabbit, Jan 22, 2013.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

Hey, my passport is good for the duration of my program dates but it expires 5 months after the end date (it's supposed to be valid for 6 months after the program). I just realized this so I'm going to renew my passport but it won't be ready until after the final interview which is in a week. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

My friend had that problem, she took her current passport to the interview and Yummy told her to renew it if she was offered a place. I'd wait to see if you get on before renewing it, unless you know you'll need it before it expires - just to save the money (I know Canadian passports are only 5 years compared to the British 10 years but I'm guessing they're still pricy to renew).
    Good luck for your interview though! :)
    xx

3. journeytoatlantis

journeytoatlantis New Member

Hi! Not sure if I'll be much help here as I am doing the CRP and I am from the UK but mine needs renewing before I go (september) and I took it to final interviews and yummy just told me to renew it before I go. Your best bet is probally taking it and then renewing it when you get a date.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

Thanks! I had my interview yesterday and they didn't even mention it :)