Questions for Interview?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Disneymad1993, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

Hi everyone!

For the pre screen interview I was just going to prepare answers to some questions that they could potentially ask.

I have so far:
    Why do you want to do the program?
    Who's your favourite Disney character?

Now my mind has gone blank!! Lol
    Any others that people can think of??
    Thanks Rachel :)

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

If its anything like I remember from the CRP one it might also include:

How do you deal in hot weather?
    Can you manage to live with people from all over the world?
    Say something interesting about where you are from?

Things like that.

3. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

I've heard from people that in the final interview they ask what Disney character you relate to the most, but then don't want you to justify why, as "they know the characters."

4. jennifer.anne.rees

jennifer.anne.rees New Member

Oh gosh!!! If they ask who my favourite character is!!! Thats the hardest question EVER!!!!!!!! :p Also if they ask my favourite film my brain will implode :p! My favourite Character is either Kronk/WallE/Kuzco/Kida/Pocahontas/Mushu/Mickey/Bert/Kenai/Baloo/Remy/Bolt/Rhino/goofy

And more I cant even think of!!!

XD I'll jus have to say one :p!

5. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Mico. Hands down favourite. ALWAYS has been.

But as for who i relate to most... now thats a thinker...

6. DisneySparkles

I have the WORST answers for that. I'd say Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh probably, or Anastacia Tremaine, but I'd be all "No, no, no! I mean in the sequels!" I might have Sitka. I kinda relate to him and he'd be a great answer.

7. jennifer.anne.rees

Omg I watched cinderella 2 and 3 yesterday c:!

I love anastacia and the baker so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh.

8. DisneySparkles

Me too! I watched Cinderella 3 for the first time ever on Monday, and I the whole movie I'm like "the baker's going to show up and all the problems will be solved!" but he never did D: I was so happy with his little cameo in the credits :D

I still need to think of a good answer, though. I do think Anastasia Tremaine is going to cut it XD

9. Expederest

Expederest New Member

Which character are you? That's an odd question... I asked a friend, and she said I was like Mufasa, quiet and wise. So I might go with that if I can't think of anything else. Aren't there any tests online for things like which character you are? They tend to be a bit on the obvious side (Where do you live? In a cottage with some dwarves! In a giant palace with my pet tiger! In a castle under the sea!), but there might be one with more personal questions.

As for favourite characters, I don't know... I want to say the Three Caballeros, but that's three characters instead of one. Then when getting to individual ones, I get rather stuck. Donald Duck, Stitch, Perry the Platypus, Flynn Rider, Koda, Panchito, Oswald, Lilo, Kim Possible, Don Karnage, Mabel, sigh... Curse my indecisiveness!

10. jennifer.anne.rees

I think it's cause Cinderella 3 is set before Cinderella 2 or something! I loveee Cinderella 3 so much! ESPECIALLY WHEN PRINCE CHARMING JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW. I laugh so badly everytime. He's jus like LATERZ DAD. xD

11. jennifer.anne.rees

I love Mabel!!!! XD

I think i'm gonna say wall-E!

12. DisneySparkles

HAHHAHAHA, ikr? Oh, the many gifs that have been made...

13. jennifer.anne.rees

14. DisneySparkles

Well, he IS voiced by the guy who voiced Spiderman in the 1990's...