Questions, questions ...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Ona, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

Into the ocean and Castaway Cay! :eek:

2. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

Sorry! That was meant to say into the ocean AT Castaway Cay!!! ???

3. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Off the boat?

4. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

No!!! ???

That would be a very long way down!!! Just from the dock near the ship. Not a big jump at all really.

5. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

I'm trying to imagine JUMPING from the boat into the water - its a bloody long way down!!!!! :eek:

I should imagine that if you landed awkwardly on the water you'd be pretty messed up jumping from that height!!!

6. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sorry, my terrified imagination got a little out of hand!!!!

Dock or not, I still don't know if I could do it. I can jump out of a plane, but not off a dock into the ocean. Wow, I suck!!! :)

7. LOL! YIKES! Yeah, that sounded scary to me also.

8. smurf

smurf New Member

WET DRILL? IN THE OCEAN?

OKAY no one laugh, but ever since I saw Jows when I was 6 I hated swimming out in the ocean, sharks scare me like crazy...how far from shore do they make you go?

WHAT IF JAWS GETS ME? I guess I wouldn't be able to finish the contract then....dang ;D

9. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

In my company to pass the BSC you have to jump in th water from Deck 7...And if you cant then you cant stay with the company....i got lucky coz i joined in alaska and i was cruising alska so they just got us in the pool and we had to tilt a life raft upside down..ah fun time....but in a way i wish i could have jump from Deck 7 that must be fun....all the time i m on the ship looking at the ocean i kinda feel like jumpin , you know that feelin
    ZPS

10. Dannii

Dannii New Member

deck 7??? are u kidding me?? i wouldnt even jump from deck 4... gosh... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

lol I stayed in cabin on Deck 7 in May with a veranda and I got this feeling. Quite odd really as I'm sure I'm meant to be scared but I got that feeling