Random question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by disney-dude, Sep 29, 2012.

1. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi everyone, Im currently working on the CRP in Florida and just about to submit my application for DCL to excellent entertainment.biz. I was wondering if you can advise, if I want to do merch is this the correct agency, also, in terms of the cv did you folks do it plain black and white or did anyone do a colour background, just to make it stand out a bit. I know its a bit of a silly question but I have no idea what the agency are like. Many thanks.

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Re: Re: Random question

I think excellent entertainment are just for ents roles, however it says what roles they recruit for on their website. Under the registration section.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

3. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

hmm bit confused - thanks for you advice though

4. ABird

ABird New Member

Hey, I've applied for the role of merchandise hostess, its not excellent entertainment you send your cv to, its excellent hospitality http://www.excellenthospitality.biz/ Different strand of the the same company. Hope this helps! I've got my interview for the role on the 22nd of this month!

5. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Ah excellent many thanks, i couldnt finf the info anywhere. Wow good luck by the way ;D

6. SophiAmelia

SophiAmelia New Member

ABird, and anyone else who has applied for merch, when you applied which address did you send your CV to, and did you include a photo?
    I emailed my CV and cover letter to info@excellenthospitality.biz yesterday, as that was the only email address I could find on the hospitality website, but I didn't get a confirmation email. I rang today and they said they hadn't received it and to resend it to theagency@excellententertainment.biz. I looked again on the disney cruise line page, and the address on there was dcl@excellenthospitality.biz, and I had heard that it was hospitality rather than entertainment that deal with merchandise applications. I ended up sending it to both just to make sure it got to the right place!!!

The thing is, they sent me a confirmation email that mentioned sending a photo, but I hadn't seen anything that mentioned sending a photo before! I don't want to hound them with loads of emails ... ???

7. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

SophiAmelia the interviews are within the next two weeks. Best thing is to call them on this number and say you are calling to enquire about the Disney Cruise Line and if they have your cv to make sure you are being considered for the job as you understand the interviews are this month.
    Tel - 0208 458 4212

8. SophiAmelia

SophiAmelia New Member

Thanks, I already called them today! :) They definitely have my application (not sure which email was the one that got it there though! I did apologise for bombarding them with emails, but he said not to worry!)
    The guy I spoke to gave me his work email to send my photo to so that he could file it with my CV. They're very nice, if anyone ever needs to call them! :)