Re-appliers!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ellen101, Sep 18, 2004.

1. LouRogerson

LouRogerson New Member

Well done Ellen, you hardly had to wait anytime at all! Good luck, I wonder if they'll ask you different questions this time?

Lou

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I'm hoping they ask the same ones actually...or at least similar, cos then I can make my last answers a whole lot better!!

Still so excited...was rehearsing things to say as I fell asleep last night!! :D

Will let you all know how it goes!!

Ellen xxx

3. LouRogerson

LouRogerson New Member

Well I can't have been that bad on the phone interview, just had a call from the folks telling me I've got an interview in February 2006 - it's that late because I'm going travelling for a year, but I applied now so that I could have a decent chance of a job when I come back.

Andy where you had 5 months to decide what to wear, I've got a year and a half! I'll kill myself if I turn round a week before and say I have nothing wear, I'll have had enough time to plan it that's for sure!

Good luck Ellen with the interview.

Lou

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

2006?!?!?! oh my god...madness!!! don't forget about it will you!! ;)

Ellen xxx
    P.S. I've been made a moderator :D everythings going good this week...am so happy! :D

5. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

its possibil to reapply??

Then I will do this

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Lou, thats great news - congratulations!!! Bit of a wait though!!!

Dave, theres no problem in re-applying - go for it!

Michelle xx

7. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

Can't wait to live in the commons againe

8. DisneyMichelle

HI Dave!

I didnt realise you'd done the programme before! The people here re-applying didnt get the job the last time they applied so are re-applying to get the job for the first time

Am not sure about the procedure if youve done the programme before, youd have to talk to the recruiter in your country!

Michelle xx

9. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

Welcome to the O.C. bitch....

You know we lived in Orange County ;D

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey everyone....just had my phone interview.....OH MY GOD......I wasn't nervous really (not as much as last time!) and I had Alexis phone me instead of Jason, and she was really nice and chatty.....but I really messed up the last question about my hometown....I couldn't think of anything to say! :-[

The rest of it went well I think....just the long wait to hear now.....Please let it have gone better than last time!!!

So where's the rest of the reappliers??

Ellen xxx :-*
    (*shaking a bit!*)

11. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Well Done ELLEN!!

Im sure you will have done great! ;D ;D

I still haven't re-applied, I just dont wanna look like I'm going against what they said in my e-mail.

Raa now I don't know what to do!

Kerry

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Just go for it....you've got nothing to lose!!

I can't believe how much I messed up my hometown question...thing is, I think it would be different if you were having a conversation with someone about it rather than telling someone what you would say if you were asked about it...that make sense???

I used some of the knowledge gained from the open top bus tour on the DDO about my knowledge of the UK - how handy!! (still managed to get Dickens in there!! ha ha!!!! Did you know that him and Samuel Johnson used to drink together near fleet street??)

I think i may have sounded a bit cheesy in some places, but oh well....can't dwell on it now, it's over and I just have to wait and see.......hmmm.......twiddle my thumbs til then I think!! :D

Ellen x

13. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Whoohooo! Well done Ellen! ;D Sounds like the tour was worth its money then ;). I still havent got net in my house, but as soon as I do, I'll send the DDO pics to you! ;D Did they tell you when you'd hear?
    Charlie x

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

A month but I reckon it'll be sooner....and if it isn't at least I know it won't be longer than that! :D

Charlotte and Kerry...SEND YOUR CVs!!!!! :D

Ellen :-*

15. DisneyMichelle

Congrats Ellen, sounds like it went well!!

Im glad the open top bus tour came in handy!!!

And Charlotte and Tammy, I agree with Ellen - send those CVs!!

Michelle xx

16. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Well done Ellen! I'm sure it was fine ;D.
    Fingers crossed :)
    Dan x

17. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thanks Mr Cash office!! ;)

Michelle, who's Tammy??

Ellen x

18. Tinks

Tinks New Member

:) :) :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!! :) :) :)

19. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Kerry!!

And I dont know where on earth Tammy came from!!! I think maybe i was typing it while watching tv and someon on there was called tammy or something!! I meant to say Kerry - sorry!!!! I'll try and pay more attebtiob to what Im typing from now on :D

Michelle xx

20. laurie

laurie New Member

Hi everyone
    I've spent 14 months working in Florida, in the french pavilion and I am gonna work now for Disney Cruise Line, F & B again !!!
    It's not like going back to Epcot, but it's still Disney !
    Looks like Disney has to be a part of my life for a while at least, like many other people.
    I can't believe it... so many cast members stay with Disney for a while , they keep applying for Disney jobs even if it's not the same location !
    So many people i've worked with in Florida are still working for Disney (Cruise, Disneyland Paris, Disney Store)..... 8)