Re-appliers!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ellen101, Sep 18, 2004.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I just realised something...I never got asked what my preference between merch and f&b was! ???

Do you think that means that they're not giving the choice anymore!?

Did anyone else who applied recently get asked that??

Ellen x :D

2. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I wouldnt worry about making your choice now...I was told that almost every1 chooses merch but very few get their preference anyway!

I have now re-applied. It feels great to be trying again...there is still hope! :D

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Im pretty sure the application form you fill in before the interview asks whether you prefer food or merch! It also asks exactly what you wnat your name badge to say, which is like a big tease cos you havent actually got the job yet!!!

Congrats on re-applying Nat!!! Hopefully youll hera somehting soon!

Michelle xx

4. DisneyMichelle

I just wanted to bring this up to the top of the boards again to encourage you guys to apply again asap - it certainly workd for Ellen ;D

Michelle xx

5. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Only 20 days left till I re-apply!!! ;D ;D ;D

Anyone else re-applying in December?

6. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

ME ME ME!!!!! ;D I can't believe how fast the time has gone! 7 months we were going- oh no we have to wait til December- now its only a few weeks ;D. I'm also getting nervous again though- thinking what to do if the same happens again although I really hope it won't :'(
    Charlotte x

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

You just keep applying til they say yes!!!

I just had a nosey through a box file that I keep of graphic-y stuff (in case I need to scan an image or 2!)...and obviously, being the Disney lover that I am, I have all sorts of WDW brochures and holiday planning bits and pieces and the programme from the Proms in the Park....and now I want to go.... :'( I'm definitely having major withdrawal symtoms!!

Wanna go Florida (in my best 3 year old temper tantrum voice!)

Ellen xxx

8. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Hey all,

Just getting a little anxious.. I sent off my CV and cover letter to Yummy exactly a month ago.. and I still haven't heard anything! Is it possible they're really busy right now? How long did you guys have to wait the first time? Anywho, I e-mailed them today asking if they'd received it (just in case it's got lost in the post!) and haven't had a reply yet... I'm getting a bit worried.

Beth x :-* x

9. tiggercharlotte

I think it was a good idea to mail them in case it never got there or something. But they will be really really busy at the moment because they have interviews tomorrow and stuff so I wouldn't worry if you don't get a reply for a few days! ;D
    Charlotte x

10. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys, I was just wondering, if you reaply, do you have to go through the whole interview proccess again??? and like see the presentation again and fill out the application and many forms again?

Trace

11. Tinks

Tinks New Member

We are definatly gonna make it through this time Charlotte!! I can feel it in my bones!!

I'm sure everything is fine beth, we were told to re-apply in December so maybe they wont be looking at your cv till then as they have lots of interviewing to do! (Oooo its today!! Im so nervous for everyone!)

Trace, I dont know, I think you have to do everything again, as Ellen had to do her phone interview again.

Kerry

12. tiggercharlotte

I know some people who got through to the face to face interviews but didn't get the job and they didn't have to do the phone interview again- i think maybe you repeat the bit you didn't get through before- if that makes sense ???

Kerry- I really really hope we do- can't believe we can nearly apply again ;D

Charlotte x

13. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ooh, I hope you don't have to do the whole thing over again from the beginning...but after getting rejected after the phone interview stage I had to start again!

Don't worry Beth...I'm sure you'll hear eventually, especially since you emailed them! :D

Ellen xxx

14. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Evening all,

Well.. thank goodness I e-mailed them! Just got a reply today saying that they had posted a letter to my address, so it must have got lost or not arrived yet. Anyway, I GOT A PHONE INTERVEIW!!! Woo hoo, its probably next week so i'm a bit nervous! But also very relieved...  ;D  ;D

I'll let u know how it goes  :)

Beth :-*

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

CONGRATS!!! :D well done Beth!! :D

Ellen xxxx

16. tiggercharlotte

Well done Beth - that's great news ;D.
    Charlotte x

17. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey... just wanted to say good luck to those re-applying in December, who have a phone interview next week and those going to the face to face interviews soon.

Keep at it. I went through the application process 3 times before I finally got accepted. Just don't give up. It's taken 5 years for me to get down there and I still have months to wait, but it is happening.

Does anyone know how many cities in the UK are having interviews in the next week or so?

Good Luck everyone,
    Sandra :)

18. DisneyMichelle

Congrats on getting the job Sandra!!! Was really happy for you when I read that!!! After all this waiting you really deserve it!!!

Congrats to beth on getting the phone interview too - good luck with it!!!

And to the rest of you waiting to reapply - youll all be fine!!! Not long til December now!!!

Michelle xx