Real or Digital

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mallz, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Mallz

Mallz New Member

This kinda relates to the programs but not really so i put it here

for if you go over, would you rather have real photos or just all your digital ones on a frame/laptop?

i personally prefer proper photos

2. mdj

mdj New Member

Pictures of really good memories i prefer to keep in a real condition. A computer can stop working and then you're kinda screwed if some of your best memories were on it.

As for the program and bringing photos of your family you will save -a lot- of space by bringing a digital photo frame, and you can also get new pictures from your family for the frame! If i get the job (fingers crossed), I am pretty sure I will bring a digital photoframe.

3. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

yeah digital you can easily delete and change the photos and its easier to upload them onto computer. Plus real photos you have to find a place to keep them and I usually look at my digital photos a lot more cos they are on my computer and I can make them backgrounds etc..

4. theshox

theshox New Member

I will probably bring a digital photo frame. And as you already have said: Our families can send new pictures via e-mail and then put the new ones in the digital photo frame :D

I am hoping to not miss my family too much that it makes me sad :p Gonna miss my dog real much XD

5. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i'd probably miss my cat more than anything, parents can visit, my cat can't, he's my baby :(

6. theshox

theshox New Member

yeah, i know. The bond between yourself and your pet is way too tight :p