Received my visa papers in the mail today!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Becky_J, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Becky_J

Becky_J New Member

Hey Guys!

I Received my visa papers in the mail today! I dont 100% understand them though, is that what I show at the airport?

As far as I know I only have to fill out some of the spaces on the white card, nothing else...

~ Rebecca

2. LifeInANutshell

LifeInANutshell New Member

Ee~ That's so exciting! hopefully I get mine on Monday!

"When you enter the US or go through immigrations at the US airport, you will have your visa stamped at that time." That's the best answer I have to the question, hope it helps!!

Look forward to meeting you at our throw in!

3. Danica

Danica New Member

Hey, is International Service your agency?

4. Becky_J

Becky_J New Member

Thanks very much!
    Yikes the throw in? Now your scaring me :p hehe what happens during the throw in?

5. Becky_J

Becky_J New Member

I have no idea, unless its on my papers which I don't remember :p Does it matter? I know on my papers there are a bunch of names from Canada and the UK, as in participants names.

6. LifeInANutshell

LifeInANutshell New Member

Ahaha, I'm not 100% sure. It's like an initiation, but from what I've heard nothing to be scared of. It's a party to get to know everyone with maybe a few slightly embarrassing traditions.

7. Danica

Danica New Member

OK, so we have different agenys... I hope that I receive my visa stuff as soon as possible too :) But I think I have to wait a few days... our agencys i not as fast ;)

Looking forward to see you all in Orlando :D

8. Becky_J

Becky_J New Member

Haha ya that's what I was thinking :p I wonder if its open to everyone to drop by or for just new arrivials. There are a few but not as many as I thought!

9. Becky_J

Becky_J New Member

I'm sure you will get yours soon! I got mine on friday so you will probably get it monday or tuesday!
    Same to you about seeing everyone in Orlando, it's getting very close!

10. Danica

Danica New Member

Becky, are you in Facebook? We have there a group :) You can find me under "Danica Ziegler".