Restaurant Discounts?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by JCB911, Jun 30, 2008.

1. JCB911

JCB911 New Member

I've searched and searched on the Hub but can't find any information. Do ICP cast members get any discounts at WDW restaurants (counter service or sit-down/full service)??

Thanks

2. Mauro

Mauro New Member

you get 20% on most full service restaurants but you will have to pay an 18% gratuity added to your total automaticly¡ and sometimes they stop giving this discount because of the dinning plan. So we could say the disount is somewhat "seasonal" it depends on the time of the year. The only counter restaurant where you have a discount is restaurantosaurus on Animal Kingdom. ¡¡

3. you get discount at Wolfgang Pucks which is considered as Quick Service as well.

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Earl of Sandwich too! i love it there

5. cowza

cowza New Member

All the resort quick services too! And there are some good ones! The flatbreads at the Polynesian are awesome. You also get discount at pizzafaria (I think that's how you spell it) in animal kingdom. Pretty much everywhere in Downtown Disney... even McDonalds!

6. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Get an ID book-- (incredible discounts) it is green and has pluto on the cover, a new one just came out a couple of weeks ago, you can get them in the cast services buildings or in the MK tunnels, by where the tell-a-casts are. It details all those discounts and a lot more. just always show ur id if you are not sure, and also right now there is a disney dining plan special going on.

7. riccky

riccky New Member

i think you can get it also in table service restaurants... i worked for a table service during last summer and i used my discount several times,

just try