Romance on the Programs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aussie_gal, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

haha... a German understands the Brits but a Canadian doesn't :p
    bloke=guy
    But u would never use it like "Hey blokes!"
    You'll learn all that when u are at WDW.

2. kahluafan

kahluafan New Member

thought it was internationally used, clearly not,hehe

3. toorcam

toorcam New Member

Yep like, special places to dine with a girl, candles, special & romantic view of the fireworks, boats in the lagoon, etc...

4. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

hey hey you makin fun of us canadians there chrissi lol...

pfft...

haha well thanks for informing me now i know what its all about....

Andrew

5. kahluafan

kahluafan New Member

yeah theres loads of places like that around the parks, the hotels are always romantic as well if you get some time off together :)

6. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Haha, I completely understood it - but perhaps it's because I read a tonne so I'm just more familiar with different lingo. Or maybe Manitoba is just too good for us :p :eek: ;)

7. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Me? Taking the piss out of you? Never ;)

8. Paco Aleman

Paco Aleman New Member

3 to 1 !! Thx GOD! im Str8 Guy! lol :D

9. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

In my experience, it wasn't a 3-1 ratio of gay to straight men.... I would say it was the opposite in the Canadian pavilion. I think it just felt like it because there were soooooo many more girls than guys, say, a 5-1 girl-guy ratio O_O It got rather old by the end of the year... :p

~ Jen

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I agree with Jen! So guys you can feel lucky. And then you even have the gay ones for you as well lol Damn Commons ratio! ;)
    I think in the french pavillion the gay-straight ratio was 3:1 though lol

11. kahluafan

kahluafan New Member

makes it sound like theres orgies everwhere,haha

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Seems like you understand the basics of Commons life hahaha :D

13. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Alright everyone - so while we're talking about the gay-straight man ratio...what's love looking like in the Commons for a gay man? Stories? Is there some real love or just hook ups?

~ Allan

14. billy_92

billy_92 Guest

That sounds so strange 2 me, cos at tree houses there werent many gays, well unless in the closet. It was defo more str8's/ so, im kinda excited bout the fact that there will be more gays at commons.

15. RCP

RCP New Member

Why god, why!!!! I was there, in the commons 2003-20404, and gayness were not that open ad you said that its now, I definitely have to come back, about the comment if this is jut hook ups or real relationships I guess we are the same as st8 couples we are always loking for the right one and sometimes happens sometimes it just looks like, I have friends from my year that against all pronostics they are together and some other couples that seem to be made on heaven that meant to be together forever and nooooo they splited. So love has no gender or sexual preference, love is a coin in the air, you will never know what is forever and what is not. I didnt find my lifelasting love in commons but two guys broke my heart forever there, now its heal but the scars and names of them are there forever.

RUBEN!

16. keithy

keithy New Member

you'll bring a tear 2 our eye ruben,

17. RCP

RCP New Member

LOL.. really!

And check the backing music:

It's raining, it's pouring, my lovelife is boring me to tears after all this year. No sunshine, no moonlight, no stardust, no sadromance, I don't spend my chanceeeee. I always dream to find a perfect lover, but he tourns out to be like every other man... Yes I've love.... I've love.... I'loveeeeeeeeeee
    Enough is enough.. I can't go on, no more no!!!

jajajajaja

RUBEN!

18. keithy

keithy New Member

oh my god i had to sing that song in karaoke and i didnt know the words.

are u applying for the crp programme ruben for feb?

i think i'll reapply i'm still on the waiting list for this year but gotta get those cchances up lol

19. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Everyone one has sex over there then, ay??? cool cant wait to fly out, sounds like a ball!!

20. RCP

RCP New Member

I guess I will continue looking for a program again, since i couldn't do the H2B for Alumni, I would like to do Guest Relations as well, we in Mexico have interviews twice a year, I will apply to do the CRP again if this is possible: I definitely can't take Disney out of my system since I was there, was one of my best years. I got accepted for the Summer program 2006 but I declined it cause work, I am not as young as you are lol, I was a director of the Students Affairs department in a universitiy till 2 months ago, I dropped it to look for something funner. I am so adventorous still to setle down, so If I have the chance to go to Disney again I will do it. I would loke to do something different, but if the only option is CRP I am in!

RUBEN!