ROOMIES!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 13, 2005.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Shan....you really like Supernoodles!?!?!! :eek:

I practically lived on them in my first year at uni and think i developed an aversion to them!!! :-X

That tablet thing sounds nice....ooh, I know what I must make....this thing that my flatmate made with crushed digestive biscuits, condensed milk, mini marshmallows and cherries (but I don't like cherries, so maybe I'll substitute them with chocolate chips! ::))....you mix it all up, then mould it into a phallic looking object and then put it in the fridge to set...and then cut it up to eat....altho its much nicer when it's still in the bowl....mmmm, like cake mixture!! :D yummmmmm! :D

Ellen xxxxx :D

2. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

what are supernoodles???

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

these..........

4. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

and they are....like regular noodles, but bigger or what???

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeh like reguular noodle. i think ther called super as ther done faster...and easier to do.

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

They're basically cardboard wrapped in plastic and you boil them in water and add a powder that masquerades as a flavour....like chicken, or chow mein, or bacon......

but very simple to make, and if they don't make you sick (like the do to me now!) they're worth it if you haven't got time to make anything real!!

Ellen xxx :D

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I'll be bringing a truck load of tablet with me I think! Love the stuff!

supernoodles are ok once in a while...but a bit sickening all the time!

I lve chinese food! i think its lovely! we always have a take away on a saturday night! ....sooooooooo good! but the place we go to got burnt down on friday night! so i have to find a new place to eat now!
    ....gutted!

xx

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol thats awful - there must be somewhere else u can go tho? sayin that tho if my fave chinese burnt down i would probably cry :'(

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah there is...it just wont taste so good! :'(

xx

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aww major bummer .....hopefully ull find another goodin chinese takeaway........

x ;D

11. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I don't like the stuff we have here like Super Noodles. Never have...BUT...I love chicken noodle cup-a-soup and I think it's cause the S.N's taste like the bottom of the cup-a-soup which I love. Maybe if I could get them here I wouldn't be so excited about them, but I can't, so I am. Craig is bringing 8 packets on Tuesday, so that's fun. They are soooooo bad for you though, so I still have some left from my last trip. He's bringing a couple of boxes of tablet too.

It's not that I don't like Chinese food...I do. I just think it smells HORRIBLE!!!!! Lindsey, sorry to hear about your restaurant. Craig took me to the buffet in Inverness a couple times. Nice and cheap and pretty decent. We have a great buffet here, but it's wicked expensive.

Shan

12. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT I DO NOT HATE CHINESE FOOD!

I LOVE IT IN FACT!

HOWEVER WHEN U WALK INTO SOMEONE'S APARTMENT AND THEY HAVE LEFT THEIR REMAINS OF CHINESE FOOD IN THE SINK, ON THE COOKER AND ON THE FLOOR (and after a few days the apartment starts to smell disgusting!)......... AND ALSO NOT TAKEN THE RUBBISH OUT TO THE TRASH CANS, THEN THATS WHEN U GET A BIT PISSED OFF AND START TO RESENT CHINESE FOOD.

shannon - i really liked the canadian noodles, kim used to have them in her apartment and we would eat them sometimes..........but yeh our super noodles are really good, and we also have packets of "pasta and sauce" here which are so easy to make and so nice!!!

xxxxxx

13. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

totslly agree with that they are so nice ;D

14. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

How could I forget about tablet?!! I posted in another topic about just taking Irn Bru but I will defiantely be taking some Tablet too! My mums is delicious but I work in a restaurant as a waitress and when we give people there bill we give them wee squares of tablet instead of mints and it is honestly the best tablet I have ever tasted! mmmm! I spend more time standing behind the bar sneaking pieces of tablet than I do serving! whoops!

Jo
    xx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Oh mi god! im so glad I dont work there! that would be a disaster...i would sit eating it all day!

I live on pasta and sauce....soooo good! the bachelor stuff's got so much more calories in it that you'd expect though!

Yeah the smell of cinese food does linger slightly too. if im away and come home a few days later you can STILL tell that they had a take away on the friday night!lol

xx

16. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

It is Lindsey - we're not suppose to eat it but i really can't help it - it gets kept in a bit tupperware dish behind the bar and its soooo tempting!

I like the pasta and sauce stuff too its so easy to make think my favourite one is like Cheese and Brocolli or something like that mmm

xxx

17. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

no definatly tomato flavor pastas!!! lol ;D

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i love the cheese and brocollii one, theres one thats by tesco, tomato and mushroom...its so good. cant stand mushrooms but, its an ok meal! oooohhh im getin hungry!lol

xx

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I'm exactly the same Ellen ::)

20. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

i love supernoodles...........on both of my week long trips back to the uk during my year at disney i stockpiled them, cos they are so easy to eat, usually i dont like them but because i was away from home i got a craving for them, u will be surprised by wat craving u ahve for british stuff out there in florida!!!