Safes/Safe deposits

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie i know.

oh linz im doin that at the airport and on the plane have a few to last me 19 days haha, one of the guys on my flight has already said they gettin me drunk haha. great impression that will b if i walk off the plane legless while u guys r waitin haha, would b entertainin mind!

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i'll def help u make the most of ur last legal drink Lindsey! Though we could all always go on a trip to mexico if u miss it as i think the age theres 19! Ive always wanted to go to Cancun.
    Something unfamiliar sounds a good way to pass the time. I know having final exams should help me.
    Sara - will laugh if u show up drunk!

xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh cancun, always wanted to stay at the moon palace there

haha marie, im not gona, im havin a drink with the lads on the plane to be sociable, but not gettin drunk too many ways i can show myself up, and first impressions and all that. spesh wen i have a welcoming committee!

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh sara i hope you DO! it would be hilarious! but not very possible as they stop serving it as soon as you're over the us and canada due to some law!youd have to have had a lot as its another 4 hrs at least and also you'll have the stop over somewhere to sober you up!

xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linz, u people shouldn't be encouraging me!

that indeed is true, oh well will have a couple of malibu and cokes on the plane, all in good fun!

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Party starts at the airport!

Sara - at least if u get drunk youve got a group of guys to carry u! Me and Lindsey would have to crawl off the plane! :)

Prob good to sober up for security tho and the finger print/photo thing.

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha now the guys carryin me sounds good ;) ;D

but yeah, security, hmmf well we will overcome that problem somehow haha

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

can you immagine filling in the immigration forms with double vision! ahhh!

Im scared of those men at the airport..when i was on holiday in oct we had such a scary one!

well i'll have to sober up! can be drunk on us soil can i..get sent home before i even check in! lol!

yeah mexico sounds very good! a weekend away or something!

xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah linz, oh they r sooo scary. they look u up and down and im one of them ppl that wen i get looked at like that, i seem suspicious cos i dont know what 2 do haha

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

They often give u those forms at check in i guess fill it in then and then u can drink till ur hearts content!

Yeah those security are quite scary - last yr flying to philly when they just started finger printing - there was like 3 lines for ints and 30 for us citiuzens. But there was like 3 int flights arrived at once with virtually no americans. everytime they opened a new line this security guy would start yelling run run run! This visit just gone at the desk the guy used my passport to push my finger down for the prints he was scary too.

xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol. sometimes they do give u the forms at check in, but i get them wrong everytime haha, so i like it wen they go through them on the plane or at least try get some help!

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i let my mum do them coz i get it wrong every time. you always get something wrong dont you!

xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah its the whole UK, england, british thing, always get it wrong haha. im like can i have another form, usually by the 4th time i have it right. its worse wen u get to immigration in the terminal n they r like noooo thats wrong back of the queue, so scary!!

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i always end up getting a new one on the plane. This last time i forgot to fill out opp side and scary security guy sent me back.

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah thats so stressful! esp if your gonna be in the group. i'll be like "no wait for me!" dont wanna have to fill it out again!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats true, good first impression 'god they can't even fill out a form' lol

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yup, thats me! lol!

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

join the club linz lol

xxx