September 12th anyone???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Blue Eyed Lass, Mar 31, 2006.

1. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

will all the september 12th ppl be put on the same flight do you think?? or will it be like different times and stuff?? ahh im so excited!!

oo quick question.... see the criminal check we have to get done do we do that straight away or do we wait on that info pack coming through...? i was so nervous when alexis foned i forgot what she said!

2. monkian

monkian New Member

send it off as soon as you can aftr you get it...the disny pack will arrive shortly after...ok......congrats!!!!!

3. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

cheers luv :)

4. monkian

monkian New Member

nah probs anything for a fellow scot!!!

5. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

sorry another question for you ... where do you get criminal checks from... local police station or something completely different :-\ ?? ... sorry probably a really thicko question ... my bad !! :)

6. Colin

Colin Member

In your Disney Info Pack will be a CRB Release form, you send that back to Yummy with a cheque for I believe Alexis said £49.50. Yummy then do the rest for you, and you get a copy of the Record for yourself :)

Colin

7. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

cheers colin... hee hee i was ready for a trip down to my local police station ... oopsy!!

8. doowop

doowop New Member

Im leaving from manchester just coz i wanna say bye to my family and friends!! otherwise i would go from London!!

Mike

9. monkian

monkian New Member

i got mine sent to me seperately from my pack..so don't wory if that happens...it'll be with you really soon tho

10. Josephine

Josephine New Member

11. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

i've added you to my msn josephine, kerricuppat@hotmail.com, dont be affraid by the email, i know its strange :-\

12. Megara

Megara New Member

Your email addy makes me think of Coricopat from Cats... but I'm strange so it would :D

13. doowop

doowop New Member

Hehe i like our little group its dead cute!! :)

14. Blue Eyed Lass

Blue Eyed Lass New Member

15. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

yes i like to drink tea ... hmm and one day a long long time ago i was sitting right here drinking a cup of tea and trying to make up an email addy and i was like hmm , well i like tea and my name is kerri so yes, kerri-cuppa-t... ahh there is some logic there still :-\

16. Mimi

Mimi New Member

hey guys,
    event though I am not from the UK but from Germany I would like to tell you that I am so excited to meet you over there, as I am flying on September 12 th, too. Well, maybe some of us share rooms. oh, so cool.

Greets Maxine

17. Megara

Megara New Member

Excellent! welcome to the 12th Sept group, even if we don't share a room, I'm sure we'll end up spending a lot of time together... Traditions and such oh so excited!!!!!

If you've got MSN I'm around most nights, feel free to IM me ( memphis_belle_the_sleeping_car@hotmail.com )... or the others, they are a friendsly lot... promise!

18. Blue Eyed Lass

Blue Eyed Lass New Member

Hey awsome! Look forward to meeting you Maxine!! X

19. Josephine

Josephine New Member

20. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

hi do ho maxine ... welcome to the 1..2.. september 12th crew

kerri xx ;D xx