September 12th anyone???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Blue Eyed Lass, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Jeannie

Jeannie New Member

Hey everybody,
    I'm also flying out on september 12th from germany. i'm excited to meet you all and some of us might even share an appartment.
    Hope to see you all. :)
    Greetings Jenny

2. Blue Eyed Lass

Blue Eyed Lass New Member

Yay! Another sep 12th buddy! Welcome Jenny!!! ;D

3. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

hi jenny!! wow our little sept 12th group is growing ... WOOHOO! is there any of you guys under 21 ?? as you might be in the wellness or what ever its called house with meee ;D ... im only going to be 20 when i get there... boohoo no drinks for kerri !!

xxx

4. adoredior

adoredior New Member

Hmmm, I must be a littttle slow lately, cause I forgot about this forum! :D I think I have a problem. I was still going to 'Applicants Discussion'... oh my! Anyway, I just got back from hols in England, and so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Jen, *waves*. Flying out September 12th for Canadian Merchandise... I live in Nova Scotia. I know I'm not from the UK, but we'll still probably meet, so HELLO!

Happy to meet everybody!!!! My MSN is trixiefirecra16@hotmail.com and I'd love for anyone to add me! :) I'm super excited about going to Disney... can't believe we still have 5 months to wait!!

5. Josephine

Josephine New Member

hey Jen and Jenny ;D ;D

Look forward to meeting you.

I found this thread: http://www.thefairground.com/smf/index.php?topic=835.0
    We will be replacing these guys when we go!!! it is us but a year ago, getting all excited about their disney packs!!!

I am really sad for finding this, lol

soooooooo excited 5 mths 2days!!! ;D ;D

6. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Looking back in time is a fun sport :)

7. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

finally managed to work this silly ticker thing.... round of applause for me to me!! oooo yeah!!

and helloooooo everyone!!! WOO!!

xxxxx

8. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Yeah finally worked out how to use the ticker thing too......bit thick!! ;D ;D

9. Megara

Megara New Member

Hi Jen and Jenny!

Ok, we have German, Canadian and UK 12th september arrivers, this is cool! I can't wait to meet those of you I haven't already!

10. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

well done josephine... round of applause to you too form me ;D ... it was tricky buisness that ticker!!

megara ... one of my friends sent that email you sent back to me ... sooo sad :-[

xxx

11. Megara

Megara New Member

I sent it back to the people who sent it to me so they could see the answers.... It is odd when people do that normally :-\

12. Blue Eyed Lass

Hey Jen! Nice to see a Canadian starting the same time as us! I love Canada.....you will not shut me up about it! Lol! ;D

13. doowop

doowop New Member

i love that! i liked that quiz too many ppl replied tho so i didnt read everyone!!

14. doowop

doowop New Member

does anybody know if they are flying form manchester???

xx

15. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hope you guys are all okay?

Jus bumping us up :D

16. doowop

doowop New Member

hi jo!

17. Megara

Megara New Member

Ok Mike, we get the point..... Any particular we are being friends with fish today?

18. adoredior

adoredior New Member

;D That's so sweet! I ADORE the UK - you can't shut ME up about it!!! I just got back from a 10 day holiday in the Cotswolds... it was gorgeous.

19. Blue Eyed Lass

Oh really! You eva been up to Scotland?? I lived in Banff, Alberta for 6 months back when i was 18. Was amazing! Went out with a bloke from Saskatchewan for 2 and half years too....so yeh, 'Oh Canada' all the way!! Lol :p

20. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hmmm...one canadian so far starting on this date... the rest of got to be called sooner or later!!! *shakes fist!*