September 12th anyone???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Blue Eyed Lass, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Colin

Colin Member

I asked about flight price, and they didn't know... just said around $600. They said we'll be told on the Thursday when we choose how to pay!

As for Hand luggage check http://www.baa.com/portal/controller/dispatcher.jsp?CiID=566cefdec403d010VgnVCM10000036821c0a____&CtID=a22889d8759a0010VgnVCM200000357e120a____&Ct=B2C_CT_PRESS_RELEASE&ChPath=Corporate^Media%20Centre^News%20Releases^Results These are Government baggage restrictions NOT BAA so this will apply to those fly from Manchester also, in fact any UK airport!

They did not mention to me about luggage, but I know they mentioned it to either Jo or Natalie (or might have been both). Seems a strange thing to warn to me, surely if it was that common a problem something would need to be done about it. We'll be in Domestic arrivals not international arrivals coming from Washington so hopefully less likely to effect us!

*Cross fingers*

Colin

2. doowop

doowop New Member

Thanks dude great help.. yay i can take my laptop on!

3. Megara

Megara New Member

I think Jessica said it was $560 or there abouts... I think we should all meet up and check in together then we should be able toget seats near together ;D

4. Alo!!!!!!
    Hey im from Mexico, im coming on september 10, a hope join us , there to know each other , i already make some things , but im trying to contact more friends

5. Blue Eyed Lass

Blue Eyed Lass New Member

6. doowop

doowop New Member

Thanks Di hunny!! x

6 DAYS GUYS!! Is everyone sorted out toally now?? u better be!!yay we're goin to disney in less than a week xx

7. Colin

Colin Member

Sorted in most respects... Still not packed heh :) But that's fine LOL

8. Emmy-Lou

Emmy-Lou Guest

ahhhh its SO soon! IM all sorted...via the packing...i guess thats quite a big thing i still need to do! Hope we can all sit near each other! im getting so scared!

9. komet

komet New Member

Hey all !! another question about luggage !!

Can't find the "main" luggage restrictions about spiritueux wines and alcohol on BA.com , only the hand luggage one and their hotline sucks :)

Thanks for your help

See you very soon

I guess everybody 's doing his leaving party this week end so make it wicked and have fun

Bye

10. Beth

Beth New Member

Hey you guys?

Getting excited with a horrbile fear by now?!!
    Do you have arrival times yet?

xxx

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Yeah me and Di arrive at 14.35 dunno about the rest about 21.00 tho i think im sure someone will confirm that!

Not got the fear just yet! Sooo busy at the mo aint got time to be scared! hahaha!

Hope ur all well. including u bethy poos xx

12. Colin

Colin Member

The London Heathrow lot arrive 19:22 :)

Colin

13. Josephine

Josephine New Member

AAAAHHHH This time next week we will be there!! ;D ;D

Cant believe it, still keep pinching myself. Jus finished the last of my shopping now jus have to pack!!!
    Really excited to see everyone on our arrivals and meet up with everyone over there!! Looking forward to our flight and our starbucks at Washington airport (Colin) ;D ;D

Hope everyone enjoys their last few days in the Uk!!

xx

14. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...... IM CALM :-\

15. Megara

Megara New Member

I know I've forgotten to do something, I just no I have! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!

16. paulina08

paulina08 Guest

HI GUYS!!!!

PAULINA FROM MEXICO HERE!!, LEAVING SEPTEMBER 12 TOO

JUST 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ARRIVE TO ORLANDO AT 5:01 PM WAIT FOR ME I CAN´T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL
    CHEERS

17. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi everyone!!

Cant believe its only 5 days now! OMG!!! So what time are we all meeting at the check in desk at Heathrow? 8ish? earlier? I cant wait to meet everyone! Its is a shame that we are on a different flight to the French peeps, that would have been fun! :D

So can we take our laptops in our handluggage? cos mine is sooo heavy if it goes in my suitcase that will be half my weight allowance gone! ;D (Laptop is working very well now thank you Colin - my hero!! ;D )

xxxxxx

18. Colin

Colin Member

Yay Nat!

Not long now. 8 sounds fine to me :) I may be there a little earliar anyway... Rather early than late :D

Laptops are fine as long as your case meets the new dimensions for handluggage, but the limits were designed for laptops it seems :)

Glad yours is working fine :)

Speak soon <hugz>

Colin

19. Emmy-Lou

Emmy-Lou Guest

i think ima get there a lil earlier guys, she said to get there around 7 or 7.30! x

20. Josephine

Josephine New Member

I planning on getting there jus before 8 so I can meet you guys! We are have to check in 3hours before our flight! So excited about seeing you guys, yipee ;D ;D

xxx