September 12th anyone???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Blue Eyed Lass, Mar 31, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

Well i wont see any of u till u land!! :( bu i have di at hand to make me smile so its all good!!

days is gonna fly guys.. we're gonna be there before we know it.. how cool!! :D hope everyone is all sorted.. if not get it done!!

Mike x

2. Josephine

Josephine New Member

AAHHH I cant pack!! have too much stuff! Looks like I am taking to two bags! So much for travelling light!!! ???

How many bags is everyone elsing taking??

Look forward to seeing you Mike when we land, hopefully at the Commons!!

XXX

3. Blue Eyed Lass

Blue Eyed Lass New Member

Ah and smile you will Mikey boy! I will keep you entertained do not fret! Looking forward to meeting everyone else too once you guys get in! :)

4. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi to Jeannie, Paulina and Fercho Mexican Curious! Add me to your msn: babynat79@hotmail.com
    I know we've only got 5 days left but we might catch each other online before Tuesday. ;)

Better get packing I suppose before Mike tells me off!! ;D :D

xxxx

5. Megara

Megara New Member

Dad has told me that he is planning to to get me to the airport at about 7:30, so 7:30/ 8:00 is good by me!

OH, be warned,a friend of mine who had to drop her mum off at terminal 3 said the traffic was terrible, so give yourself plenty of time to get there!!

See you all on Tuesday ;D

6. doowop

doowop New Member

4 days guys!!

Keep smiling!! not long now!!

7. NoellaCM

NoellaCM New Member

heyyy i just woke up in the middle of a great dream in which i was arriving to Disney...
    wait, only 4 days til that dream comes true !! YAY^^

8. doowop

doowop New Member

yay thats a good dream!! one thats coming true very soon!!

How is everybody? Jo or Nat email or text me if u can coz i need to sort something out with ya's

Mike

9. Emmy-Lou

Emmy-Lou Guest

I think ima take a normal sized suitcase and then a much smaller one!

10. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

im taking an enourmous pink case!!!!

OMG i leave the house in 12 hours!!!!!!!!! im so emotional coz im so happy! i was crying at princess diaries today! lol

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Good Luck Jilly!!!! xxx

12. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Good Luck Jilly, see you Tuesday

OMG 3days, hope everyone enjoys their last weekend in the UK

xxx

13. doowop

doowop New Member

Yeah guys!! its soo horrible saying goodbye tho!!

3 days!! unbelievable! Disney wont know whats hit em!! haha

xx

14. Emmy-Lou

Emmy-Lou Guest

its soooo emotional saying goodbye to everyone isnt it! doh!

15. Megara

Megara New Member

I haven't been bothered by it much. I think part of the reason is because I'm not sad to see the back of a lot of people, part of it is because it is only a year and loads of people say they are coming out to see me and part of it is because I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

16. Emmy-Lou

Emmy-Lou Guest

i just went to the pub for a so called lunch and all my football team were there, giving me lots of presents! how lovely!
    Stupid question maybe, but are you guys taking coathangers!?!?!?!? lol x

17. Megara

Megara New Member

Not a stupid question because I was thinking of bringing some, but not sure...

18. Beth

Beth New Member

coathangers not required, will prob have some already in your closet, if ot v cheap from Walmart

x

19. doowop

doowop New Member

Guys this is prob my last post from the uk coz am v busy tomoro.

Just to wish everyone a safe and pleasant journey! make sure u have got every thing and yeah ill see you guys in florida!! Di, i will call u tomoro about check in! Nat i will call u tomoro too.

Best of luck guys take care and ill see u on tuesday!!

Mike xxxxx

20. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Hey guys n gals,

Long time no speak with some of you, long time never speak with others(!), but just to say good luck to you all and be seeing you in 2 weeks time.

At the moment I'm still thinking more of what's gone than what's coming, but reckon as soon as you lot have cleared off I'll realise that I'm up next :eek:

Have a good trip and enjoy your first couple of weeks :)

Andrew