September 22nd, 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Mr Davey, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Brad Ridler

Brad Ridler New Member

Arron,

I was finishing my degree during the time away from Florida. Now that I have finished that....the next chapter of my life can start!

What did you do on your last program? Was it CRP or something else? I can't wait to be back. It'll be great not going through the whole not knowing where anything is part this time!

As for you Dan, your in luck. Alcohol is very cheap in Florida. $15 US for 2 litres of vodka at ABC liquor!!! And there is no lack of places to shop too. Can't wait!

Brad

2. jillianne

jillianne New Member

haha.. just catching up on what ive missed on here!
    sooo what youre saying is you guys should probably start making friends with me since ill have a car!! ;)

3. arron87

arron87 New Member

BEST friends!! haha

4. arron87

arron87 New Member

replied too quick then didnt realise there were new posts haha

I reckon youll get an annual pass eventually, most people get one and its actually only just over $100 i think so isnt too bad at all, speakers are dirt cheap as well, like $20 for ones without a cd player, just plug into ipod or laptop.

I did the ICP program last time, so i worked attractions in fantasyland for a year. . I could have changed roles half way through but decided to stay on and train on all the attractions, loved it there! Where did you work?
    Yeah true. . I dont think I could go through that, at the time I didnt mind because I didnt know anything about the program but now id be picking where Id want to work and only end up disappointed when I found out! At least now we know exactly what were going to do.

Ahhh Im looking forward to arriving, heading straight to the liquer shop next to Walgreens and buying my first crate of milwaukees best!!

5. Brad Ridler

Brad Ridler New Member

Not Milwalkees Best!!! The beast! Actually, I can believe it. It's the cheapest beer on earth!

We will have to fill my car with the stuff when we get there, should last a night or two!

6. bongallina

bongallina New Member

theyve started selling the mickey icecream choc ice things in morrions, just almost weed myself when i saw them
    xx

7. Im just loving the fact that im 21, and now i can buy booze and go to chillers etc/ Gonna be...MUSH UP

8. clover

clover New Member

ull have such a better time now u can buy alcohol jim!! i cant believe u are going so soon!!x

9. neither can i, its all happening so fast!

10. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Just over a month now people! I know a few of you have been getting visas approved recently, I've got my appointment next monday so hopefully this time next week i'll be out of there and approved! ;D

11. Mi

Mi New Member

Hey!

How is everyone? Haven't been on for a while so hi Brad and Jillianne! And congratulations again Jim, that fantastic news! Only 35 days to go! :) Hope everyones ok and I look forward to meeting you all very soon!

Mimi xxxxx

12. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Visa approved :D

13. carly

carly New Member

Got a phone call last week....off the wait list...startin 22nd with yo guys! GET IN! Soooo excited! x

14. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Ooh I heard! Don't think I've got u on fb add me :)

15. arron87

arron87 New Member

guys. . its 21 days!!! is anybody else going mental inside :D haha.

when i first started my countdown badge it said 74 days!! i cannot believe how fast its gone!

p.s guys on BA flight september 22nd. . we all need to arrange to check in online together the night before so we can all get seats together! . . . apart from anna, anna can sit alone at the back :D

16. bongallina

bongallina New Member

well sucks to be you arron cuse ivespoke 2 the girl were Sitting toegther, your not Even making the main carrage, your in baggage hold YEH YOU HEARD!!!
    X

17. arron87

arron87 New Member

mate you cant even type properly. . the girls will read that and disown you =p x

18. bongallina

bongallina New Member

i have a problem arron, why do you bully me WHY. you know how your words hurt me.
    bitch
    xx

19. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Oh you guys ;D

20. bongallina

bongallina New Member

15days, 15DAYS!!!