september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Hi!

I just wondered if there was anymore september 6th leavers after todays calls. I know of me and emma from the uk but has anyone else heard today??

Craig

2. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Hey guys, yea im leaving sept 6th F&B, I'm form Canada, But we'll still be partying together when we get there. maybe even rooming together...

Jase Gray

3. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

that's it im joining this crew..i leave september 5th....im starting to think i heard eric wrong....maybe he said the 6th...that'd be funny showing up at hte airport on the 5th with no one there...id cry and be so lost! haha...but yes..i am officially putting myself in the september 6th leaving crew!

-liz

4. bussey17

bussey17 New Member

Am not leaving on 6th September but 21st of June! just wanted to say COME ON HALIFAX another Yorkshire lad!

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

woo hoo! someone else from yorkshire!
    Hey Jase! a whole year of partying...oh yeah and work in between! haha.
    I'm lookin forward to drinkin some MOLSON.
    I'm getting a phone call today from the people who organise the jobs in the UK to fill me in on info and what I need to do!

6. emma

emma New Member

ok so im not from yorkshire but liverpools not far!!!! whoohoo lizzie hi!!!! how old r u?? congrats on the job!! ;D

7. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I'm from yorkshire! Born and bred! ;D, but i

Lianne
    xxxxx

8. loops_li

loops_li New Member

won't be seein ya till the 13th of sept!

I really don't know how I manage to post my posts before I finish em! I've done it twice now!lol

Lianne
    xxxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha I have no idea how youre managing it!

lizzie...I think you may wanna check that!! I think all internationals arrive on the tuesdays so it seems odd that you are off by a day!

xxx

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

cool Lizzie! we shud see u on arrival then! it'll be sooo cool can't wait 2 go!! I think there are about 5 people going from the UK on the 6th sept so we should see u over there!

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey emma, im a youngen im only 19 i'll be 20 when i get there though..and then unfortunatly i wont be 21 until the last month im there....urgh! oh well i'll just have to praty with the underagers! how old are you emma? and when do u leave again? and where are you from? haha i konw it's somehwer eon these boards..but im too lazy to check! hahaha

yah i'll check it out..ill email eric or somethign to ensure i leave the 5th....

12. emma

emma New Member

hey lizzie i 18.....yes im he baby im think i the youngest out of evry1 here to be acepted! id have to be my bday was like a week before the interview!!! im from a city called liverpool...i guess the only way u wud know it will be because of the beatles!! thats all ne1 knows hahah! i leave sep 6th!

13. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

aww! so u wotn even be 21 at all during the program!! meh! who needs alcohol to have a good time!!! well sometimes it's fun...when did u get your phone call saying you got the job?

14. emma

emma New Member

i got it on thursday was made up!!!! nope no ale at all .....well see! haha im not bothered neway!

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

at least we konw that the only weight gain will be fromthe food and not from the alcohol! that's a bonus!

16. emma

emma New Member

thats so true!

17. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Liz come on...what the hell do you mean by that...lol

I had to laugh...sorry :p

18. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hush hush robyn....we all know alcohol puts on weight! ahhaha..well for some people!

19. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

hey peeps...
    im gonna arrive on sep 05th as well... im 23 ( thank god ) and will be able to drink as much as I want!! unfortunately, i dont like drinking.... LOL well, what a shame!!!!!

sooooooo, hopefully i m gonna stay in good shape, too!!! ( or should at least try to get into good shape by going to the gym !!!!!!!) LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)

jessy

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lizzie me and you are in the same situation. i turn 21 a month before i leave too! gutted!

xx