september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey jessy,
    YAH! i found someone leaving september 5th with me like me!!!!!!! woo! yah i'll have to go to the gym soo much if im gonan spend my days off on the beach!!haha..well for hte first little bit...while it's still warm at least!!!

2. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

Hellooooooooooooo! Im a september 6th leaver too :) yay! im soooo excited :) xxxx

3. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Hey lizzie
    yeah, you're right... im gonna spend a lot of days on the beaches... so excited!!!
    you're from Canada arent ya'????

jess :D

4. emma

emma New Member

whoohoo theres a mini gang of us all now!

5. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

yay the 6th of september peeps! :) ive only just signed up to this thing, but it seems to cool to get to chat to peeps who are going! Do u know if we'll all fly out on same plane? x

6. emma

emma New Member

hey liz....add me 2 msn if u want! get to know ppl n all that lol...erm no aparently me and craig r the only ones flyin from manchester...u and 2 others will fly heathrow and we will meet in atlanta i think and get a connecting flight with all the other kids from all over the world whohoo! (i use "kids" for like ne1 so hope no1 thinks im being patronising) lol i am 1!

7. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

woooo kids! Nah i use kids all the time too....yeh i'll ad u on my msn. Ive set up a little folder called disney peeps :) hehe! yay disney :) x

8. emma

emma New Member

weird ive got a disney "peeps" folda 2

9. art82

art82 Guest

hey guys,

im also arriving at sept 05. will work for the german pavillion. nice to meet ya ;D ;D ;D

10. emma

emma New Member

hey dude great to meet ya!

11. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Emma! look at all these other people!!! woo hoo!!! ;D

Hey lizzie
    add me to msn if ya want to! You working f+b or merch??

12. emma

emma New Member

i know!!! we are not loners!!!

13. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

done and done..i added both you emma and craig!!!
    and yes we do have our only little crew! soo excited (cept i leave on the 5th..but i'll just budge into the september 6th crew)

umm yes craig and jessy i am working cnd f&b....

jessy where are you from again?

14. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

yay! so happy we are no longer loners emma!

We have 2 lizzie's goin now, one from canada and one from uk! Oh it will confuse me! lol

I'm too excited!! just heard from my mate steve and he went for his visa interview today. Interview itself took 5mins but the whole process took around 3 hours! I'm sorta excited about it but can't wait to get it outa the way! am worried I'll do something on one of the forms wrong! eek! hate filling out forms!

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yes, this two lizzie sitch is going to be confusing a bit....so u can stick with calling me liz or elizabeth :p

16. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

oh I won't call you elizabeth that makes me sound awfully posh! lol :D
    I'll call you liz or something along those lines! you'll know when I'm talkin to ya neway! lol

17. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey Sept 6th leavers! Just wanted to let you know I've added most of you to my msn! Hope you don't mind- thought it might be nice to say hello- I'll arrive the week after you lot! ;D
    Charlotte x

18. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

oh I don't mind! nice to meet u!

19. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yes, i accepted you charlie! talk to you lata!

20. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Hey lizzie
    Im from Germany... gonna work in f&b... soooooo cool to meet you all over there!!! ;D ;D
    were gonna have the time of our lives

jess :D :D :D