september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. emma

emma New Member

god it was...they had NO roadsigns for liverpool lol..

2. Meels

Meels New Member

Yeah, Leigh's a bit primitive!!

What brought you there then? I never think that anyones heard of it, but then your only up the road in Liverpool i suppose.

3. emma

emma New Member

believe it or not i was on my way home from leeds.lord knoes how we ended yp ther!

4. Meels

Meels New Member

Wow thats a detour and a half! :D Easily done i suppose,they sound the same. people ask me were i'm from and they say, "oh really, what part of leeds?" lol

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Leigh nr Wigan! U have Leigh Centurians right? (rugby team)

Right that's it Amelia, me and u breakfast egg sandwich cook off! battle of the spatulas! lol (surely it's better a guy makin you gals breakfast tho right?? ;D)

@jen - I was lookin at my candle the other day and it has dragonfly shapes cut out of it and is suppose to keep flyin bugs away! so great to scare off the mossies!

6. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

oooh and got my visa interview outa the way today too! just have to wait for its arrival! I met Lizzie! it was sooooo cool! wasn't it lizzie?? lol

7. Meels

Meels New Member

Yeah Egg Wars!!! Choose your weapon Halifaxboy, Free range or battery? lol

You're right about the Centurions tho! You must be a rugby fan if ur from halifax....

8. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

gotta be battery, those hens are hardcore! lol

I am a rugby fan yeah! altho I haven't been to see Fax for absolutely ages!! I knew I'd spell Centurions wrong!! lol

9. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

where is Jess and Nichol??

10. Meels

Meels New Member

Hey hey hey!!!

I got my visa back this morning!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! I'm going to America!! Just email the relevents so should be ready to receive my flight info soon. Got i didn't think it was possible to be any more excited than i already am! ;D ;D ;D ;D

11. Meels

Meels New Member

P.S Two weeks today! ;D

12. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

lol craig... nice to read you missed us!!!! lol
    I am busy and toast at the moment, as I am trying to say goodbye to everyone... didn't recognize that I have so many friends..... lol ;D ;D :D :D :D
    seriously, I am getting so very very excited!!!!
    its strikes me like every minute.... whooohooooo I am leaving in two weeks time!!!! and there are so many things to organise.... like packing and stuff... ahhhhhhh
    I guess Nichol has got the same problem as I do ... lol :D

love you peeps!!!!! :-*
    jess

13. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

Hahaa.. agree wiv jess!!
    yea, i've been meeting up ppl as well.. still have a bunch to catch up with this week or next!

had dinner with my grandma, one of my uncle, my aunts and some of my cousins.. feeling weird cos they weren't being too excited about it, instead, my grandma's talking abuot those $$ issue (long story) as always! haha.. hate that Mickey!! one of the funny things is my uncle's been to the Disneyland in CA and i have no idea how he could mess it up with WDW! i kept telling him im goin to the one in orlando and he kept saying "yeah, i've been there before!! its in the west coast right?!?" LMAO!!

omg.. 13days left!!!!!!!! i'm getting a lil bit excited.. dont have a feeling that im gonna miss home or annything but i guess i'll by the time im sitting on the plane waiting for the take off...

loadza hugs
    x Nichol

14. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Hey Nichol and Jess!! Nice to see u on here again!! ;D ;D ;D

Oooo you changed ur pic too nichol!

I got more excited about goin after seein the girls yesterday and talkin to them about going!! I haven't even thought about what I'm gonna pack yet, gonna have to be a last minute job! lol :-\ :-\

Haven't really been saying bye to people yet, only when I finished work and said bye to all the people there but haven't been out for a leavin do with my mates as yet!

15. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

lol.. yea i just changed it before i realised you changed yours as well! hahaa
    now we have a better closeup pic! lol... ;D

i duno what to pack either, i sorta.. stopped 'throwing' things in my suitcase! hahaa
    tho, im thinking of what to bring to kill the 20hours long haul flight! this has to be sux!

so craig, have you figured yer flight details yet?

16. emma

emma New Member

iv done no packing eithe guys....i know craig when can we find out??

17. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I think we have to let yummy know when we have received our visa's back from the embassy, then we have to ring disney travel and they tell us our flight! or something along those lines!

18. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

hahaaa... cool ;D
    just call Barabra @ the International Programs Office or email her with that freaking long email addy!
    im sure they figured that our for you guys! she just needa to hear from you whether you obtained the visa or not!!

ahh :( so envy you have flying partners! :'( lol

19. emma

emma New Member

ull be fine nic!!! just get hyped about who ull meet when u arrive ie me and craig and liz!!!!!! whoohgoo

20. Meels

Meels New Member

@craig and emma

I got my visa back today!! I've email disney so if i find out anythin about flights within the nxt couple of days, i'll let you know seein as were going from the same place. :)