september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

@ emma - thanks gal!! i feel much better thinkin about that! ;D i'll be arriving Orlando about 8.25pm.. which is pretty late and i dont think i have enuff time to unpack my stuff! hahaa..

i cannot wait to know you guys flight details as well!!... :D

2. emma

emma New Member

i know i cant wait! thanks meels that would be fab coz i only go 2moro!

3. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

thanks amelia! that will be great!! cos I'm dyin to know what time the flight is!!

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

hey guys just wanted to let u know i'm so excited for you all

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

woohoo! we;re soo close guys!!! soo close i can taste it!

6. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

so close we can smell the popcorn!!

7. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

craig u sorted ur flights yet?

8. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I have to ring today about my flight cos i was out last night when they rang to tell me! does anyone know if we have to put a usa code before we dial that number we got??

9. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

oh it's ok I'm bein dumb the code is on the number already that we have! 001

10. Meels

Meels New Member

Got my flight info!! Flyin from manc, Delta No.65 at 12:05pm changing at atlanta for the 4:05pm flight (us time i presume?) Arrive in orlando at 7:24pm

Still gotta speak to Barbara meself tho to dot the t's and cross the i's....

Ooh, it's so final! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

11. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

WOHOO!!
    Awesome!!!  ;D ;D ;D
    Omg.. you're an hour earlier than me when arriving Orlando!!

but will it be possible that you guys have to wait an hour at the airport til we arrived and hit the road to WDW/Apts.. wherever TOGETHER?!?!?! or... idk..  :D  just wondering! :p

12. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I got my flight details today!! Delta #65 12:05pm from manchester, arriving in atlanta at 4:05pm then flight #161 at 5:50pm and arriving in orlando at 7:24pm.

Barbara mentioned u Amelia when I spoke to her!

So that's another thing sorted just have to pack!!  :-\ :-\

;D ;D ;D

13. emma

emma New Member

guess thats me 2 then x

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aww thats good guys?! must seem all the more real now!

all excited yet?

i cant wait for you lot to come....something exciting....theres like no guests right now, we need something to happen!haha

xxx

15. emma

emma New Member

yipee

16. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

wooohoo linz..we'll stir up soem excitement for ya!

17. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

yeah get ready for lights camera action!! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

18. Meels

Meels New Member

@craig: Did barbara give you any more details cos it was my dad that spoke to her. Everytime she rings me i'm not in. Wanna ask about how much luggage we can take and payment stuff... Can you shed any light?

19. Meels

Meels New Member

A week and 4 days guys!! I can't think about it too long or i feel sick...in a good way of course. Just think, this time in two weeks, we'll have been there two days already! Mega grin-idge. ;D

Hope you lot that are already out there are getting your initiation ceremonies ready! ;)

20. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Sorry amelia! I cannot shed any more light! for some reason I was so excited bout the flights I forgot to ask questions! lol