september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Meels

Meels New Member

no worries, i'm exactly the same! :D

2. emma

emma New Member

got my visa whoohoo ill have to w8 till monday to ring or whateva....what exactly do i do?

3. Meels

Meels New Member

Hey emma, you can email them but i was waitin a few days for them to reply so i just rang them in the end. Should've done that in the first place, go straight to the source. They're really friendly... :)

If it helps, barbara said she'd ring me on sun, (tmrw) so there's probably someone in there all weekend, so you may not need to wait til monday to give them a call.

4. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I e-mailed them and then that night they rang me, but I was out at a leavin do! so I rang them back the day after, left a message and barbara got back to me a few hours later! but yeah they are well friendly, even remembered I'd been out the night before and she asked me if it was fun! lol

5. emma

emma New Member

ok so just to chek i have the right email what did u guys email?? and say? x x

6. Meels

Meels New Member

I just said that i'd received my visa and passport back from the couriers and that i was ready for any flight info. Not sure if they got it tho cos i ended up having to ring them anyway. :)

7. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

8. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

we had dropped down to like 2nd from the bottom of the first page!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. Meels

Meels New Member

The cheek of it!! :D

10. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

LOL... we're just too busy (packing and meeting up friends) to make IT on the top of the list! ssorry! lol

11. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

sorry I took so long to write... and i am way too lazy to read the last two pages... lol
    hmmm.... six days peeps... ain't that cool!!!!
    craig and Nichol , pls make sure that we keep in contact, cos' I really wanna go to the MGM studios the week we arrive ( NEXT WEEK ;D )... I am not just saying it, I really mean it....
    so pls E.mail me and I will give you the number of my cell phone!!!! ::)

Hugs jess :D

12. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey jess!! haven't seen u on here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages! I shall e-mail you just after I write this! Can't wait to meet ya! Next week!!! wooo!! soooooo excited now!!!

I'm havin a livin hell here, want have a leavin do with my best mates before i go so decided on this weekend, but one of them has said they can't make sunday arggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! if they cared they'd change plans! lol why are my friends so awkward sometimes!!!

13. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Hey all -

Do you know where we'll be this time next week?!

(Yes, I'm sure you all are well aware, i just thought it be best to remind you ;) )

I actually started packing last night! Although it was really moreso unpacking and making piles between what to leave behind and what to take to Fl. God I hate packing. Soooo much. Can Disney not just buy us all new wardrobes and we can just take some pictures and personal items? ;D

~ Jen

14. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

Hahaa.. cool! yea, i never take it as a joke!! i know we SO HAVE TO GO INTO THE PARKS!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
    i emailed you jess, you should have received it!! if not, check again! lol

wooo.. i havent done my packing yet as i just threw things in my suitcases!! i so have to pack stuff on Sunday night!! omg.. so many ppl to meet this week and even the night before i leave! haahaa!

p.s. someone from my hometown finally called me! lol.. this is weird..  :D

15. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

@jen - ummmmmmmmm..............florida?...................oh man I'd forgot! better get packing!! lol!

I really really need to start packin!! haven't done a thing yet!! oh dear! lol

16. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

yeah craig.. you better but i know youd wait for the last minute! lol..

oh yea.. next week this time.. dont have to remind me of that!!
    im soooooooo gonna be in my new bed in commons! LOL.. ;D ;D

17. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

my packing consists of clothes and things ALL over my room :D

18. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

~~~~~Hey Everybody~~~~~

Just wanted to let you guys know, that we are ALL very excited for you guys to come here!! You guys sound like such an amazing group of guys, that i know are going to rock this pavvillion, and trust me we need it! Well i hope you guys are all having a good last week, packing and doing things with friends! Oh to remember my last week, lots of parties!! Well Hope you guys have a great last week, and can't wait for you guys to get here!!!

Trace

19. Meels

Meels New Member

@craig and emma: We have another person flyin from manc on the 6th. Her names neetal and she's from preston which is surreal cos just spent three years there at uni. Someone at the disney end must've given her my number cos she just randomly phoned me out the blue!

I'm going up to preston tmrw to say bye bye to some friends, so i'm going to go meet her!

Btw...6 mickeying days! OMG! I must be livin on another planet cos it certainly doesn't feel like it. So much to do, so little time!

And this...i believe... puts us back at the top of the boards!! lol

20. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

woo back at the top! lol

yeah I think neetal came on the boards ages ago!! but haven't heard from her for a bit!

There's a lad called Andy too from Liverpool who contacted me last week!

I need to start thinking about packing!!! I haven't done a thing yet!!