september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Meels

Meels New Member

My god a hate packing so much. I have no idea what to bring, my tiny brain can't cope with such big decisions! I don't own any summer wear cos i'm a recovering skint student, so you'll spot me, i'll be the one dressed in inapproriate clothing! :-[

2. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

this packing malarky is a nitemare!! i cant cope anymore!! i have way too much stuff for my cases!! arhhhh!! i need help!! :X

3. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Amelia - Winter clothing can easily be turned into summer clothing! Bet you own a pair of sissors, eh? ;)

(Despite the fact I'm mostly kidding I think I actually am going to attack a few pieces of clothing for some "alterations"... hee hee hee.... :D)

~ Jen

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

wowow...not longnow guys..a matter of days...have afun.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

x

5. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

arhhhh i cant wait now till tuesday. but im getting dead scared cos will miss al my friends soo much. any of u lot started packing yet? craig i cant believe ur gonna leave it till monday!! x

6. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

haha, still haven't even started packing!! will start lookin in the next few days!!

Been and got my money today!! got more $'s than I thought!

7. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

There's a packing check-list on this site if you want to have a look and see if you've forgotten anything vital *i.e. adaptors, nigthshirt etc)

8. emma

emma New Member

i think some one random just phoned me!!! missed the call but its a weird number! andy has spoke 2 me a few imes yeah...we were gonna meet in town last wek but went out different nites!

9. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey emma, what time you getting to the airport on tuesday? I'm gonna be there early (v early) my dad as this thing about makin sure we get to airports on time (i.e. I'm gonna be setting off there at 4:30am!!) ugghhhhh!!

10. Meels

Meels New Member

It was Neetal, she's flying from manc with us. She said she'd tried to phone you but got no answer. I met her today, she's really cool.

@craig: You asked what music i was into... A bit of everythin really but mostly rock. I know that the bravery are playing the House of Blues in oct or nov, so i'm definitely already there! Bet we all end up bringin the same cd's. Doh! We should start a request chart.... :D

11. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

The Bravery 4th November, my bday!!!!!! woo!! wish Green Day were set to play there tho!!

So is everyone packed or started packing except for me?? :-\ :-\ :-\

12. Meels

Meels New Member

I'm really slacking with the packing! (ooh, i'm all rhymy!) Does someone wanna do it for me? Seriously, i'll pay....

taking a full day out tmrw to get it all done. Hmmm....we'll see... :-\

13. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I keep taking full days out to pack too!! hehe!! then I look on here and get off track! lol

14. Meels

Meels New Member

I hear ya!! I told my sis i was only checkin my emails! I better go before she gets the sims withdrawals! lol

15. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

I've tried th "I am devoted three solid hours from x to x o'clock and only packing."

It soooo hasn't worked. Last night a BBQ popped up, another night it was something else. Right now it's this website and thinking about insurance ;D

~ Jen

16. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

wow! we're all the same! hahhaa....take yesterday for instance...litttle ol' me was going to take the WHOLLLEeee day for packing...but my mom took me shopping..how could i resist? haha..k, TODAY IS THE DAY! i promise i'll pack! haha :D

17. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

hey all!
    ive finally finished packing!! everything is packed! altho i just had to take out a few things like makeup and deo that i'll ned this weekend! hehe! but its all packed! all my clothes are washed and ironed and packed!! hehe! so im wearing my mums clothes this weekend :)
    Dont forget to leave your travelling outfit out :) bydbyeee guys! xxxx wooooo only 4 and a half days left now!! wooohooo! x

18. emma

emma New Member

oh my i have two big empty suitcases still staring at me.......

19. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

You will all pack the night before, just like I did. Hey, I even stayed out until 4:30am before my flight at 10am. I was still packing at 5am and I was leaving for the airport around 6am. Trust me... you'll run around like crazy, but it will all work out and you'll all get here and wonder why you were stressing so much.

20. emma

emma New Member

yey thanks for the vote of confidence!!! hope ur right!!! u all excited were coming?