september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Hi Jess!

It will be great to meet u! wish it was only a couple of months to go rather than 5 months but it will come round quick!

have u been to disney before?

Craig

2. emma

emma New Member

just to throw a spanner in the works......my middle name is elizabeth and some like to call me lizzie!

3. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You can all call me lillybett if u wanna! Thats my family nickname :p hehe! so it can be my disney nickname too! Hey Charlie - I added u to my list too...be cool to talk to u soon (my sisters name is charlie) all these names!! hehehe!
    Anyway other Lizzie - Ive not said hey to you yet so heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!! Where u from? U going out on the 6th too? If u from england will u fly from london wiv me? Emma and Craig will be going from Manc right?! :) xxx

4. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Hey all ~

I just found out last night that I start Sept 6 in F&B in Canada! See you all there!

~ Jen

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

oh that's awesome! massive congrats!!!

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey lizzie,

omg no joke..and as SCARY as this sounds..my family use to call me LILLBET when i was little..cuz my littlest cousin could not prounouce elizabeth...tell me THAT istn creepy! hahaha..i totally did not know OTHER elizabeths were called that! ahahhha....

and emma haha im pretty i'll be calling you emma! hahaha....bnut ythat's such a nice name emma elizabeth!!

and congrats to JENN~!

7. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

lillybet, yeah me and emma are going from manchester I think we're the only 2 going from there at the moment!

Lizzie- that is weird that you get called lillybet too! I have a mate called elizabeth so I must ask her if she ever gets called that!

2 Elizabeth and emma with her middle name elizabeth! must be a lucky name huh?

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

it's a royal name ;)

9. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

oh yeah! cause it is! My middle name is Alexander! that must be a royal name!

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hhah but of course!!

11. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

we must all have been chosen because we all sound like royalty!! lol

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

that's why we were hired! becaue of our royal names/middle names hahah(k, i think im taking this too far now!)

13. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

I got in.... I'll be joining you guys on sept 6th.... i'm F&B.

Erynn

It feels so good to say that!

14. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

lizzie shall we just leave it at - we were chosen because we were all fantastic? that sounds good to me!

Hi erynn!! Congrats!! bet you're over the moon!! welcome to our lil sept leavers team!

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

congrats to erynn!!! where ya from?!

16. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

I'm from Winnipeg, Canada... and yes Halifax boy I am over the moon!!!!

My whole family is though....

It's just a great feeling.

I'm off to a show ttyl.

Erynn

17. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey erynn/..which part of winnipeg are u from?!?!

18. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Hi, Im Pablo From Mexico, I m not part of the Sept 6th leavers, but this last weekend I received my acceptance and the job offer, hehe, So Im very happy and I just wanted to start knowing you, I will arrive on October, I dont remember if 18 or 28, but I will know exactly as soon as I receive the package.
    Well you can count with a Mexican Friend to party.
    ;D

19. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

@Pablo
    welcome to the boards!!!!!...... ;D

@halifaxboy
    sorry I took sooooo long to write, but im busy and toast...LOL
    I've been to Disney 11 times.. OMG
    the first time i visited DLP one year after it had opened, since then ive been to paris 5 times and 6 times to orlando... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

jess

20. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey jess!

I've been to orlando 13 times. Never been to any of the other countries disney's tho! altho paris isn't too far to go from england suppose I should have been!

Hey pablo!

nice to meet ya! welcome to our little world! lol

Craig