september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

I am defo with you on that one, lilly!!!! lol
    although I havent packed all my stuff yet, I will wear my mom's clothes for the rest of the weekend!!! thank god we wear the same size!!!! ::)
    yeah, and there is the thing with the travellin outfit.... I really dunno what to wear...
    well, we will see!!!!
    Oh and I will get my luggage to the evening check-in on sunday !!!! after thats done, I will go crazy!!!! lol
    see you guys in four days time!!!! ahhhhh

@craig and Nichol
    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jess

2. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

ooooooo me and nichol get :-* :-* :-* :-* hehe ;D ;D ;D

well I went out tonight and so don't feel like packin right now!! I like doing everything to music (fantasia stylee! ;) lol) and don't really wanna listen to loud music right now! so will wait till this afternoon! Plus I gotta so see my granddad today and say goodbye! :'( I'm out tomorrow night too, for the last time! so will say a final farewell to my friends! gonna be weird!!

Oh great so I'm gonna be up at 5am packing! oh wait no I won't because we'll have set off to the airport then for the 12:05pm flight because my dad is worried the traffic will be bad!! lol

3. emma

emma New Member

im leaving at 8 lol luky me only 15 mins from airport figured id get there by half 9...craig dnt forget we need to find a way to contact each other and the other guys 2!!!

4. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

still haven't started packing! wanted to start today but as usual other things happen!! I looked at my case today and noticed it is gathering dust! Go dust bunnies! lol

5. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

I am done packing!!! (Save an odd end or two...)

Thank freaking GOD. This is the earliest I have ever finished packing, (I'm leaving in seven hours,) so now I have time to make it a good Friday night on the town ;D

And it is absolutely pathetic how much stuff I have. I have DOUBLE the amount of stuff I had the last time I moved. However, I brought my rollerblades, ball glove, kleets, and, umm, eight bottles of beer.

I'm slightly panicked, as I HATE traveling with this much stuff. Ah well.

See you all soooon!!!

~ Jen

6. Meels

Meels New Member

Hey Hey Everyone!! Only the weekend to get past now and that's it, we're on our way! Anybody else having a farewell party tonight? My mum organised a kind of a surprise party for me but my friends let it slip! Doh! So now I have to feign surprise when my guest turn up...

The only suprise party i've ever had and the cover's been blown! lol

Very nearly packed...Phew! I'm had no idea that i had sooo much crap! I'm shocked. :eek:

To any Canada girlies and boyies that are driving down over the weekend, GOOD LUCK and have a safe journey!!

It's seems like yesterday that i got the call in December and thinkin it was a massive 9 months away! and now it's a mere 3 days. I am so ready but a little scared. When i get to the airport is when i'll want to vomit!! Mmmm......

Please don't let me get drunk and cry tonight.....! :)

7. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

Aww... :D thats so sweet of you jesss!! :-* :-* :-* back! hehee

omg.. 2 more days and CRAIG!!! hows your packing process going?? lol
    i havent done anythin since i threw everything in my suitcases long time ago..
    i should start it now cos i still have to meet friends tonite and the night before i leave! ::)
    guess im in serious trouble! lol..

anyway, safe flight everyone!! and see you all in 3days!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

hugs,
    Nic

8. cinderelli.jessy

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I am leaving TOMORROW MORNING!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! lol

This is so weird!!! We have waited for so long and now its finally the there!!! THE LEAVING DATE!!!!
    OMG
    Okie guys.... see ya all the day after 2morrow!!!!!

Love you!!! jess :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

9. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

@jess - u saying see you day after tomorrow makes it so real!! wow!! it's come so quick!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh and no haven't started packing, but today I am going to start sorting clothes and everything else and then I WILL pack tomorrow! (with my mums help!! lol) :-\ :-\ :-\

Do i get the prize for last to pack?? lol ;D ;D ;D

Yeah I echo what amelia says, to everyone who is travelling down today, good luck, safe journey and see you on tuesday!

I had my last leaving do last night, kinda weird, still don't feel like I'm leaving for a long time!

10. emma

emma New Member

everythin feels ded weird to me to now!!! i had to say bye to a few girls today who are going on another trip luky ladies...and a few other friends will be at the airport! so ull see em craig lol...i just wanna cry all the time

11. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

i keep crying all the time! i have had to say goodbye to so many people and i just cant stop crying! i met my ex boyfriend on friday nite (we were together 4 years and broke up in january 2004) i cried at him and he told me he misses us and me loads and hopes that me going to america will be good so that when i come back we can try again! arghhhh! see wot moving country does..makes people realise what they lost! :( I had my last shift at Outback lastnite...I love it in there and am so sad to be leaving... :(
    boohoo!
    BUT!! We have so much fun stuff to look forward to!!
                                                             Soo its time for smiles...                                                                     
                                                                         we're going to Disney!! 

12. Chefkeifer

Chefkeifer New Member

Hello all, i am a sept. 6th leaver. I'm coming from Charlotte. Ready for a change of pace for sure

13. Dee

Dee New Member

hey guys - just wanted to wish you all good luck and safe travels... don't forget to come on and let the rest of us Septemberers (13th & 20th) know how it is going for you. Have Fun!

14. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Welcome to chefkiefer! look forward to meetin ya!

Thanks Dee, will try let u all know how it's going!!

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey guys! it's soo close...i finially finished packing! everything is done! so theres a little less stress now! i cant believe i leave tomorrow! if i dont make it on these boards...hope eveone have a safe and pleasent trip! and ill see you all on tuesday! :D ;)

16. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I finished my packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall see you all tomorrow!! WOW! ;D ;D ;D ;D

17. cinderelli.jessy

i just wanted to let everybody know that we all arrived safely yesterday!!!! Looking forward to meeting you peeps!!!!

REAL SOON!!!!

Love jess

18. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

Wohooo!!! Jess, im here already!! lol... we just arrived safely and yeah, what a nice weather - its raining! lol
    so where are you jess??? im in apt 2321!!!! an 8 ppl apt.... havent met them all yet, just met 2 mexicans (real nice) but they're all gone out for some celebration i guess! lol..

just done unpack and im now alone in the apt! lol.. not sure if they really have the throw in but yeah, guess im not going!! lol

hopefully meeting all of you real soon!!!!

x
    nic

19. myriam

myriam New Member

Hey Nichol ! Such a great news you arrived safely
    Hope I'll see ya there
    take care and enjoy !!! ;)

20. helen

helen New Member

Hey Nichol!!! Your there at last ;D ;D
    Enjoy it!!!!

Helen x