september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Hi everyone

Andrew from Lisburn, Northern Ireland here. Im glad to c so many people leaving in sept. I heard that i had the job sometime in late december or early january, so i was getting kinda worried that i was the only one going.

Its going to be a great laugh, from what i have read u guys seem to be getting on really well, and may that be a sign of things to come.
    Come on The 6th of sept. Lets go

2. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey andrew! glad u found the september crews board!

Just to fill u in on who I am! I'm craig, from halifax, west yorkshire, england! leaving sept 6th for F+B! my flying partner is emma and I flirt with lizzie ;), from time to time! lol, sorry but yes I think we all get on really well! just can't wait to actually meet everyone! roll on sept 6th!

I only heard i had the job in march! you heard real early! bet the wait has been awful! I don't like this 5 month wait!

How old r ya? will you be old enough to drink out there? have u been to disney before? and I will now stop with the 20 questions thing! 

3. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Well Craic,
    Wots the craic? I have been to the Disneys in Florida and Cali as i used to live El Paso, Texas. I was also at the Paris Disney Land when i was younger. I will be 20 when i arrive over their but will turn 21 in november so not that long to wait. ijm sure i can find away round this minor set back

Ur 100% correct- Come on 6th Spet

4. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

you used to live in texas! that's awesome! I've always wanted to go to dallas to see the cowboys play! and I wanna go to amirillo! (real lame I know but it would be cool!)

I've only ever been to disney world, but 13 times! love it!

Oh cool! when's ur bday in november? mine is the 4th november! I'll be 22 tho this time, I'm gettin old!

5. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Yeh, Texas was unbelievable, wot a time i had. And trust me the yanks love the accent. I bday is on the 8th of novemeber, so i think that'll be a messy week for the both of us!

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

andrew welcome...
    the septembe 6ers (and 5ers) are where it's at! we do get along really well..so join the club! haha

7. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

that week in november is gonna be totally awesome!! bring it on! it's a bigger birthday for you tho 21 legal to drink! woo hoo! I celebrated my 21st over there last year, it's really cool being able to celebrate being legal to drink twice in your life!

8. Chris

Chris New Member

Do we need to have some sort of american id? I'm guessing they won't accept our driving licenses as proof of age and i don't wanna take my passport out with me!?

9. Chris

Chris New Member

and i'm very jealous that the sept 6th thread is far more popular than the sept 20th!!!! :mad: Where are all my flying partners!?!? Come on, show your faces!! :p

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Hey Chris, I turned 21 last november when I was in florida and used my drivers license at pleasure island and in epcot to buy alcohol so there's no problem using it I'm sure! so we don't have to carry our passports around. everyone would lose them in moments of drunkenness!
    I thought there were loads more people goin on sept 20th! but we seem to getting more crew members by the day!

11. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

there is like a little war going on now between the sept 5/6th board and the sept 20's!

12. Chris

Chris New Member

yes there is! and i think we are the leaders! be prepared for our arrival! ;D

13. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

nooooooooo we be the bestest group! hehe! :) craig im backkkkkkkkkkkkkk! yaaaaaaaaay! Sorry ive been decorating my rooooom for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays! :)

wooo lots of newbies to our gang. yay! hello all! :) Im leaving on the 6th too! yay! xx :) xx

14. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

we are the best group! there are more of us neway! I think!

15. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

welcome back by the way lizziewizzie! thought we had lost you!

16. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

damn those 20ths! dont they know we DOMINATE!

17. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Anyone when we get our disney backs? Go on the sept 6th leavers!!!

18. emma

emma New Member

darn i wanted to keep my own back!!

19. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

so how many of us are there? 6 aint it? oooh i hope some of us live near each other! yay! x

20. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Very funny Emma, u know what i mean. 'Does anyone now when u get our disney packs'?

Cheers