september 6th leavers???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by halifaxboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

apparently we get them a few months before we go...i cant wait to get mine...Does it include info on visa cos we have to have an interview at embassey to get it!! i hope they give me mine hehehehE!

2. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

yeah we should get our packs in june apparently! can't wait! the luggage tags are supposed to be really cool!! lol.
    Lizzie, yeah all the info on the visa is in the pack! there's info for everything in there so we should be ok! but we're all here to help each other!

3. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I've just this second recieve my criminal record check thingy in the post! I'm ok as I thought! lol! anyone else got there's back yet?

4. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

hey! :) i got my criminal record check thing back yesterday too! :) wooohooo! one step closer to disney world!!! :) x

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Hi guys, we were sinking down the list so thought I would float us right back up again! we can't let the sept 20th crew beat us!

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

you're right! we cannot! we have to beat them! i just have nothing interesting to say....

7. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

and neither do I...

8. Créme Door

Créme Door New Member

Hi everybody ;)

I´m joining you guys - will be there at 6th of September too 8)
    so excited.......

see ya
    Anja

9. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

Congratulations Anja... It is so exciting... it really hasn't sunk in yet for me either....

Erynn

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey anja!

where u from??

11. Créme Door

Créme Door New Member

hey halifax, :)

I´m from Germany and will work at F&B.
    does anybody already know something about our throw in ;)

12. slychamp13

slychamp13 New Member

hey everybody !!!!

i'm not a 6th september leaver!! but I'm leaving france october 18 !!

i just hope to see you all in october to make very big party !!!

bye

sylvain

13. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

anja, i haven't got a clue about the throw in, it's a big secret apparently.

sylvain, nice to meet ya! yeah we will be having big parties all the time! so there will be a big party for you and the others arrivals in october don't u worry!!

14. slychamp13

slychamp13 New Member

hi !

i feel we are going to live a very good year!!!

hey halidaxboy , i trust in you for the october parties !!! ;)

;)sylvain

15. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Given this a wee bump... ;)

What day are you all actually getting to Florida? Us Canucks get to book our own flights... I think I'll aim to be there 04 September... Whatever is most expensive so that I can a bigger refund at the end of my time there! ;D

~ Jen

16. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

we in the uk get our flights booked for us by disney so we will get there on september 6th! I can't wait! wish we could book to go earlier!

17. Chris

Chris New Member

maybe i'll just join your thread for a bit then seeing as mine seems to have died a slow painful death!!

18. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Hmm... you know what would make recognizing you all easier on Sept 6th? If you wore the EXACT SAME THING and looked the EXACT SAME as those lil' pics in your profile.

(This was just an excuse to post to ensure our topic doesn't get bumped ot the second page. ;) )

~ Jen

19. emma

emma New Member

im super at rememrbin ppl! ask ne1 from our interview day...lol i was official introducer!!

20. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

well I have still got that half yard of ale glass and that shirt so could look the exact same on the day we all meet! lol