September 9th Arrival : ) can't wait!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Char_fox, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

Heya,
    i'm from the UK and just found out headed to Orlando on 9th September 2008 for f+b program!! soooo excited and wondered if anyone else had heard yet??!! Would love to know if anyone going on the same day : )
    Char x x x

2. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

OOOUUU!!!
    I AM I AM!!!

I'm Tracey, I'll be working in the Canadian Pavilion F&B!
    Add me to facebook if you have it so we can get to know eachother.
    Disney_Geek is also leaving from the UK on the same day as you!

3. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

hey char, i will be there sept 23rd so just after you! when was your interview?
    natalie xx

4. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

TOO RIGHT I AM!!!!! :D Hey *Waves*

5. Julielouise

Julielouise New Member

Hiya, I'm flying out on the 9th September too. It's nice to see some others who are. I'll hopefully be flying from Manchester xxx

6. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

:D:D:D
    I'm so happy to find more people leaving the same day as me and Disney_geek!
    AND GIRLS TOO!
    Which means there is a chance we could be living together.

7. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol call me james. and yeh ino... we've only been waiting what? 6 month lol

oo thats my airport too :p ::) ;D

8. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

Hey guys, wow thats soooo good to know!! : ) makes me even more excited if thats at all possible!!
    I'm also going to try and fly out of Manchester as I live in Skipton, North Yorkshire. Where abouts are you guys from??

ooo and Tracey i've tried to add you on facebook but I can't seem to find which one is you!! hehe i'm rubbish!! But if you can find me that would be great. I'm Charlotte Fox and I belong to the Leeds network, and so you can identify that it is me and not some complete random i'll change my pic to something similar to my disney pic on here! It would be great to get to know you before we go and anyone else who has facebook! : )

I know James, I can't believe its happened so fast!! was so shocked when I found out would be going so soon! I was at the March 4th interview in London at that Chez Gerard restaurant and found out a few weeks ago! and Nats will be great to see you when you get there too!

Ok im gonna stop writing this essay.... ooops sorry x x x

9. floridahippy

floridahippy New Member

My daughter Vicky will be starting on the 9th Sept (Merch) - she's flying out on the 5th though.
    Sounds as if she will have some nice company whilst out there!!!

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

WOO HOO I'm a merchie as well :p ::)

11. Julielouise

Julielouise New Member

I'm from Liverpool. I'm on facebook too if anyone wants to add me. My name's Julie Mainwaring, in the Liverpool network. I'll be working in f&b, UK pavillion. I had my inerview 5th April in London.

I'm kind of in a quandry as to whether to book my flights myself or let Yummy Jobs book them, what are yous doing?

Julie x

12. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

Hey! I sent you a message on Facebook! Congrats! I bet you can't wait! I take it you meant 5th March lol.............me 2!!!!! I think you should book them now as July, Aug and Sept are busy times especially with the summer holidays and the schools being off! But thats my opinion!

PS Im on the waiting list too! how do you think it works? lol

13. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

heya julie, I think ive added u on facebook!! Hopefully... : ) but yeah I was thinking of waiting to book my flight until get the visa date.... I don't know because if we are delayed for any reason or our arrival date is put back at all then will have to change it anyway?? I'm going to do it myself but not sure when to start looking into it.
    I hope u hear really soon ashley and can come with us!
    Char x x x

14. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

Thank you! Hopefully! I will come out soon! Ill just have to keep my fingers crossed! I actually had a missed call today but my lil sister never took the number! ............I bet it was work or something lol xxx

15. Julielouise

Julielouise New Member

O yea I meant the 5th March, sorry! I also had an inTerview... jesus my typing is appalling tonight!

As it stands Yummy Jobs are arranging my flight, but I think I'm going to change it so that I can do it myself.

You all found the right person on facebook too...

xxx

16. hannahike

hannahike New Member

James... your countdown is a bit wrong :p

17. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

This is so awesome!
    I added you guys to facebook!

18. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Pfft it wont flippin' change will it! Not my fault :p :D

19. Magdis

Magdis New Member

a lot of people from UK arrive on sept!..

My name is magdis hernández from Monterrey, Mexico.. and by now i hope soo.. im the only one leaving on september 9th!!!!.. im going to work in f&b.. I just cant wait!!!.. last year i worked in disney as an ICP for 7 months and it was awesome!!!.. ;D i just cant wait.. the parties and everything!

add me in facebook Magdis Hernandez.. my network is Universidad de monterrey..

ciaoo!

20. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

YAY!!! Another person!
    From somewhere else!
    I'm leaving from Newfoundland ,Canada Magdis so don't worry about being the only person not from the UK!