September 9th Arrival : ) can't wait!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Char_fox, Apr 1, 2008.

1. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

im trying to move my appointment forward, but there not open on a bank holiday which sucks!!!

2. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I have my visa appointment on thursday!!! ::)

3. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

oh u guys are soo lucky!! im just going to leave mine now until the 2nd of sept!

hopefully be ok...

hehehe!

xx

4. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Goodluck everyone!!
    I'm sure it'll be fine!
    On my Visa it has the names of some of you guys that are employed with Disney!
    I'm the ONLY canadian on the list the rest is all United Kingdom!
    I took a picture and I forgot to upload it I will do it later!

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha ha it has them on my forms as well. I was like... Ha ha Traceys a loner :p not really :)

6. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

hey guys - hope you are all nearly ready for disney.
    My visa appointment is in belfast on thursday and hopefully i am flying out on monday. I was originally meant to start august 19th but now im starting september 2nd. So i hope my visa comes back in time haha.

7. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Oh dear... I'm heading down to London in 5 hours to go for my Visa :-\ I'm scared ha ha.

8. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

Hey had my appointment this morning in london, it went great nothing to worry about at all. If you have an appointment at 8am though its best to be outside the embassy at 7am as the queues get lengthy. Plus if your there earlier you get to see one of the first assistants. I was 2nd in line for a non-immigrant visa and by the time i got inside there were 28people queueing behind me. I also found that it doesnt take all day, i came out of the embassy at 8:30am so was only in there half an hour. So get there early and youll be fine.
    Hope everyone elses appointments go well
    P.S passport return fee has gone up to £14.50 and definatly not a good idea to take a phone as they take you out of the queue and make you take it off site somewhere which takes along time. Same goes for electronic key fobs for cars etc, anything electronic dont take!!

9. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

James my fingers are crossed for you!!

10. Magdis

Magdis New Member

im so happy for the ones that by now have the visa.. and for the others.. the ones that dont have visa (like me)..or the appointment is a little bit far... patience... we are almost there.. ::)

11. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

As if we were in the same room this mornin' Kim! What number were you? :p
    It was soooo easy guys, seriously don't worry. I had like 3 hours sleep before I went in because I travelled down on the night bus ha ha. So if I can do it on that I think you lot can :p
    Good luck guys

12. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

oh goodness guys, I need to talk to you.
    I'm getting really nervous

13. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Lol you wont be as nervous as me. I get nervous over stupid things :p
    We are all in the same boat. Personally I think I have the best people in my arrival group that I've ever had! Ha ha. ;D :D

14. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

i was number 1001 so the second person to go in. i was so nervous but about stupid things like not having all the right paperwork- even though i triple checked it and them not reading my finger prints.
    I was practically working on no sleep to, i had to get up at 3am to get down there in time and that was after i stayed up till 12 cause i couldn't decide what to wear!!! lol

15. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Lol I was 1013... Just my luck :p
    Yeah they couldn't take my finger prints correctly either. And when the system went down I was devistated :p
    Not long now though ey :D

16. gabri

gabri New Member

i got my visa! yeah baby!!!!!!! less than 2 weeks ahhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

17. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Hey Gabbo! Long time no speak :p

18. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

they had problems with my finger prints aswell, i was just so nervous when they took them. James we must have been there at exactly the same time if you were 1013!!! nevermind we'll all be together for a year soon,
    12 days till the party!!!!

19. Mauro

Mauro New Member

i got my visa today guys¡¡¡ we are all getting ready to go and party¡¡¡ I am so excited to meet everyone of you¡¡

20. carly200

carly200 New Member

will anybody fly out from London Gatwick around noon? I have my flight from Hamburg via Heathrow and have to transfer to Gatwick for connection to Orlando. It would be nice to know if anybody else was on that plane...