September 9th Arrival : ) can't wait!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Char_fox, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Mauro

Mauro New Member

How long does it takes you to transfer from one airport to the other in London? I once rebooked an airplane ticket just because they had me changing airports in NYC¡¡

2. carly200

carly200 New Member

I have 3 hours to transfer. The bus takes between 60 and 90 minutes. So there is not much time, but it is an official British Airways connection and is 'should' work ;-)

Anybody else traveling that route from Gatwick to Orlando?

3. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

hey guys! ;D i had my visa thing today!! thanx so much kimmy for letting me know the delivery fee had gone up and to get there for 7!!!! by the time they let me in there were about 50 people behind me and that was at 7.40!! lol so yeah thanx, u saved me a lot of time!!
    very excited now ;D cant wait til the visa comes!!!!
    see u guys in like 11 days!!!! x x x x x x

4. gabri

gabri New Member

i'm going to buy by myself the flight because i heard that disney sell tickets at almost 1500 dollars. are they crazy???? and u guys? already buy the ticket? at what time do u arrive at orlando?
    xxxx

ps: and wait for my visa to ;)

5. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

1500 dollars!!!! god thats really bad!!! how do you know that?? do they tell you how much it is?

god i wosh my visa couldhave been moved forward!! xx

6. gabri

gabri New Member

because i knew some guys that are already there and they told me that this is the price. i don't want to spend 1500 dollars (1000-1100 euro) even if we'll probably have the refund at the end but who knows...i found a ticket at 500 euros and i'm waiting a reply from disney to know if i can buy it by myself. anyway the flight that i found is this one:

Departure 09:45 tuesday 9 september 2008
    Terminal:1, Malpensa (MXP), Milano - Italia
    Arrive 13:00 tuesday 9 september 2008
    Terminal:A, Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), Philadelphia

then...

Departure 18:15 tuesday 9 september 2008
    Terminal:B, Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
    Arrive 20:52 tuesday 9 septermber 2008
    Orlando International (MCO), Orlando

with Us Airways

anyone there? no i think because it's a direct flight from italy and there's no other italian that leave on the 9th...actually there are others italians..but they don't write here :(

7. carly200

carly200 New Member

you can book yourself. just let 'waltdisneyitineraries' (or what their email is) know, so that they don't double book.

also let them know around what time your flight is scheduled (although of course they don't pick you up anymore)

8. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Holy COW!
    1500 is REALLY expensive.

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

1500 is TOO expensive!
    What insurance are people gettin? ???

10. gabri

gabri New Member

i found another italian that payed 1300$..no kidding guys. tomorrow i'll recharge my card and i'll buy the flight. it's a direct flight milan-new york jfk. I'll arrive in New York at 13.40 and then take another plane at 16.10 with Delta and arrive in Orlando at 19.18. Anyone there?????
    if anyone is at Orlando Airport at 19.30-20.00 ò clock we could take a taxi together or i don't know.. ;D

ps: ??? i'm so boring about planning, filling documents, writing, signing....too many papers and stuff like that :-[ it's almost over ;) or maybe it's just the beginnin

anyway... - 9

11. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

hey julie we should meet up at the airport and have a chat since we are on the same plane.
    Does anybody know what we do when we go through immigration or is it just like being a tourist but with a white card instead of green???

12. gabri

gabri New Member

ok ok i booked my flight!!!! what do u think about putting here our flight detail???
    mine is:

milano malpensa h10.35 - new york JFK h.13.40 Terminal 8 with American Airlines
    new york jfk Terminal 3 16.10 - Orlando International Airport 19.18 Delta Airlines

and then?? i wrote an email to disney just to know where should i go after..if at Vista, Commons, Patterson...who knows..and they told me that they'll answer me later but it seems that i'll be leaving at Vista. ;D ;D

13. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I'm so jealous!
    So many of you UK folks are leaving the same time.
    I'm pretty sure I'm the ONLY canadian leaving.

14. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha ha I'm sat in the commons! And have been to Universal :eek:p

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

oi james lol who letya in d commons?

16. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I am arriving tomorrow¡¡¡¡ and dont forget beers and wings on thursday¡¡¡

17. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I'm here now!
    It's beautiful!

18. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

i cant believe we are all going to meet tomorrow, i am so excited!!!

19. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I met tracey today¡¡¡

i am at appartment 2322 please post your appartment here¡¡¡

20. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

im soooo jealous!!!! i should be there now... bloody visa!!!

tracey im not there for a hile yet, visa is taking ages!!

xx