seurity=mean

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 16, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ok so i was reading loads of stuff in the alumni discussion but termintions etc and to me the secuity guys jus sound awful - some people have been unfairly terminated etc and im jus a bit worried about some of it - there was 1 guy who got termed cos he owned up to some drugs thing but if he hadnt done that the whole appt would hav been termed - seems way to harsh? any views? ;D

2. RichardGandy

RichardGandy New Member

Security may be strict but ultimately they are fair. When you arrive you sign up to the rules of the apartment complex. If you stick to these rules then you will be fine. If you don't then you get punished. This may mean termination or otherwise.

Some of the rules are more strictly policed than others such as underage drinking, drugs etc. Others like posters on your walls are rarely mentioned. I think every apartment had posters, fairy lights etc in the apartment even though technically you're not supposed to. They're not going to terminate you for that.

As a word of advice to people who are worried about drugs and being unfairly terminated, if you are an innocent person and there are drugs in your apartment, go to the housing office and speak to one of the Disney rep people in private. If they choose to act on the information then so be it but in the future if security or spot checks find drugs you can confirm that you had nothing to do with it. Although it may seem like you are telling on friends and room-mates, security will terminate an entire apartment if no one person admits to it.

Rich

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks for the tips Rich

xxx

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah - but they do sound like big mean guys dont they lol i spose thats cos im so tiny everyone is big to me ;D

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol are u tiny kel?

im kinda tall lol

xxx

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im kinda tiny - 5ft -but when i grow up im gonna be big lol ;D

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww u little duck bless ya. i'm like 5ft 9ish lol

xxx

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

wow see now im gonna be like hi up there! ;D

9. Liz

Liz New Member

Can't believe they terminate the whole apartment. that is a bit worrying if your roomates takin them n you know nothin about it n u get terminated with the rest of the apartment (if that makes sense)!!

lol i'm like 5ft 8inches 2!

Liz xxx

10. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ah the whole world is gonna be bigger than - where are all the munchkins? lol ;D

11. Liz

Liz New Member

dont worry kelly im plannin 2 steal some Ewoks from the Star Wars weekends and set the running round the commons! ;D

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i mean thats y if i get put in wellness for the 19 days before im 21, ill move, cos i dont want the chance of gettin termed if someone in my apartment underage thought it was ok to bring in alcohol me possibly get termed for it... wouldnt b worth the risk

xxx

13. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

well thats ok then lol ;D

14. Liz

Liz New Member

yeah im the same Sara will just be a bit annoying that ive gotta move coz im only on the summer programme :'(

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah bless ya hun

xxx

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aww kelly ur so tiny u could be an ewok ;)....kidding....lol.the security seem a little scary..but find out when get there i spose.... ;D

xxx

17. loops_li

loops_li New Member

You guys are really scaring me! A LOT of people sound like they get terminated so easily! Even if its just a flat mate being naughty! I'm going to have to start practising being a good girl!
    We should all make a pact to be extra nice to the security guards, even if they are giant! Maybe bribery would wrk! Or would it get me terminated?!

xxxxx

18. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol li it would probably get u terminated - everything else seems to ;D

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

just smile and nodd at them and everything will be fine..........

:D ;D

20. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im not sure its as easy as that but we'l see lol ;D