seurity=mean

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 16, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D..yeah i always buiy a good pair of shoes..and wish i bought two when they run out,and the one i have is all tatty and worn down.

yeh looks like you may have to find some more signature boots.. ;D

:D

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

see me and bloody shoes. i bought 3 pairs this week, and have another 2 lined up. then the boots....mummys gonna KILL me!

x

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D.lol thats a lot of shoes...and another 2 lined up..hehe....u taking them all to florida ;D

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha yeah in theory! god knows how im gonna pack it all!haha

imight be surprised though. my mum thinks pac,king will be no problem! but then maybe shes not as aware of the amount of clothes/shoes/bags i have

x

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

heh..yeh..i cant take a bag...as my suitcase is already heavy enough...well btoh of em...and most of my shoes are flip flops..LOL... :D...you will have fun packing..at least u can cramp sum stuff in those shoes of yours ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

xxx

6. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Pack socks and underwear inside all your shoes. You'll be amazed at the space you can save. Vacuum bags works wonders too...I brought my double comforter with me!!!!

Shan

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i got loads of flip flops too, but loadsa the little flat court type shoes too. not gona take many trainers i dont think. i have to take my boots i think!haha

x

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

my trainer well i live in them lol except when i gott play dress up!!! can't live with out my trainers - a must for all airport situations.

shanny - you took ur double comforter sweet, gotta love the vacuum bags

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah i wanted to take my coverse,but i thought il just get a cool pink pair ther..lol..yeah i want some of those vacuum bags.....would be able to bring back loadsa stuff..

xxx ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer i'll most prop send loadsa stuff home 1st and still pack out the suit case!!!

look at me talking as if i already got the postion ;D ;D ;D

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

my mum and dad are gonna come over in the easter...just a couple of months before i go home, so i can send a few bits home with them if im gettin desperate!

x

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Where do u get those vacuum bags from?
    I want to take my us comforter save me buying another one...

xxx

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

argos do them as well as wilko's and woolworths i think.

i got mine from argos a few years ago, but i need to get some new ones sometime this year. more ££ to spend out lol

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks! i'll try wilkos and woolworths... couldnt find them in argos catalogue i'll try on the website...
    xxx

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

have a look near the bedroom and storage stuff they should be in there lol

16. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

I was looking at them on the argos website marie, gonna get some for definate!

Oh and on the height thing, its not always good being tall im like 5'8" then when i wear heels at the weekend im over 6 ft! and all my friends are like 5'3" at the most - i feel like an absoulute giant when we're out!

Jo
    xx

17. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Linds...have your fam bring at least two empty suitcases...if not more...I can GUARANTEE that you will fill them. And even if you don't have that much leftover, it will be less for you to worry about carrying home. I know people that sent two suitcases plus home and still had to mail a couple boxes!!! Yes, you will collect A LOT of stuff!!

Shan

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

hiya,

the vac bags are on page 868 of the argos extra catolog u can get 2 for £11.99 if i remeber rightly which need to us a vac to suck out all air...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D or you can get 3 for £9.99 that are self deflating (u roll the air out)

hope thats helpped

xJx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Jjsweet and Jo!
    Thats so sweet of u guys!
    I'm going to get some on thursday! found them on the website and catalogue after i followed ur instructions... kept coming up with hoover bags b4!
    Which ones do u guys thing will be best the self deflating or the ones u use a vac for?
    xxx

20. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

your welcome lol,

i personnally am going to get the self delation one for 4 reasons

1) there cheaper (more £££ for drink)
    2) you get more of them
    3) i already have the vac ones
    4) i will be traveling alot and may not have access to a hoover

hope thats helpped

xJx