seurity=mean

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 16, 2005.

1. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Welllll i think im gonna get the vac ones cause i recon you could sook more air out with a hoover than you could by just rolling them!

Jo
    xx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah thats what i was thinking too

x

3. Truls

Truls New Member

To go back on topic (which was 4 pages ago ;)) I do not think security is that mean, remember these are mostly stories and have not happened to actual people on the boards. Of course outrageous stories get known, but think of all the naughty things everyone has done that HASN´T got them sent home ;)

And about the drugs thing, I would never take the blame if one of my room-mates had drugs, even if it meant the whole appartment got sent home. I would rather tell on the person if I knew who it was. Its not that I would normally do such a thing, but I will not let anyone ruin this for me because they where stupid enough to keep drugs in the house.

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Damn right!!!!

Ellen x

5. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

As for Security, I have an odd feeling in my stomach... There's always some guest printing out topics, I see it all the time. Now I have a weird feeling that is Security, gathering evidence to be used in future terminations. That's why I try not to write things on this board about stuff like BAD things I've done. Because, as you should all know Security can access these pages. At one time a guy from Security actually hung out here. I think his name was Jeremy or something. Just a heads up for you all!

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

thats exactly what i was saying Kristin, we just have to be careful on what we say

xJx

7. ivelostmyshoe

ivelostmyshoe New Member

You know where it says that any guests have to leave by 1:00 AM does that include ppl who live in the same residence as you but in different apartments ??? or just ppl who dont live there at all. I'd hate to think that house party's would have to end at 1 o clock. Or are we not allowed partys?

8. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Only non-residents, have to leave by 1 am. But ppl who live in different apartments are welcome to stay :)

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok thats cool,

what about the party issue, we no peeps have party's in there appartments but are u really allowed

10. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

That's a dodgy one, it really depends on how strict security is that night really. Cuz technically you're not allowed to have... I think over 13 ppl in one apartment at a time. Don't remember the exact number though. And then there's the alcohol issue. It's just something you'll have to feel out when you get there. ;)

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

oh right cool thanks for ur help

12. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

OK now there's a guest printing the Party in Calgary topic. I still think its Security, out to get us! I wish it would be a user though, so we could shout at them!

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

how do u no when they are printing it?

14. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Just check out the "Who's Online" link. Freaking me out!!!

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lmao...u nevr know...oh dear... :-X :-X :-\ :-\

;D ;D ;D

16. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Off topic again...the rolling bags are HORRIBLE. When you get them full, they are too hard to roll. The vacuum bags are the best...BUT...if your vacuum has a long skinny attachment, you can stick it in the zipper and have someone close the zipper as you pull it out.

Shan

17. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Isn't the topic security=mean? Then I'm not off, sorry...

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i wonder what it wud look likeprinting out a topic...a lot of pages proberly... :D :D :D

19. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

what is going on here lol ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Guest 03:51:01am Printing the topic "for those of us who like to go off topic..".

:D :D :D