Should i BUY a car?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Paco Aleman, Dec 8, 2006.

1. rippoff

rippoff New Member

www.autolanddealers.comm will rip you off
    unless you buy cash you will get bigtime riped off
    don't buy from them unless you want to be paying a
    lemon for the rest of your life
    If you did already Made the mistake put a claim in Orlando DMV

2. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, I know what you mean there..But think the majority of people would pay cash for it..

Think you've just gotta me careful though..I got my car from them and it was fine..According to the car guide, they actually sold me the car for less than it was worth!

So I would say, yeah, be careful of them..But I would say that about any car garage in America..

I wouldn't really know a better place to go which would do you a better price..So I'd probably go back again..

Any idea's on any places that are better value?

3. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

i found out from my south african counterparts already doing the program that i must just get a international driving licence from our AA and then im sorted. went to do that a week ago. so i will be able to rent a car over there. not planning on buying a car though. and renting a car is wayyyy cheaper than the fricking taxi's. so i would say that is the way to go if you need to get somewhere that is a bit far from where we live

cheers