Should I get rid of my wii for a 360?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TraceyBrown, Apr 4, 2008.

1. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I want to bring it down with me and something tells me that I'd use a 360 more then my wii.
    It'll only cost me $75 extra dollars to get a 360.

Thoughts?
    Anyone have experience with consoles in Disney?
    What was better liked?

Also did anyone have a TV in their room?
    Or just one central one?

2. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

I have a Wii and I really like it, but I'm not bringing mine down.lol I"m flying and that would just be a huge hassle.

3. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I'm flying at well i'm just hoping I can figure something out.

4. Kevus

Kevus New Member

well i would not suggest bringing either down because although there is security there is still a risk of things being stolen, you only have a small personal locker to store stuff in. Plus in the commons often you would have the most random people come in because you'll have friends of roomates round... but in my opinion i would bring a xbox, its got good social games and also good solo games, im not saying a wii doesnt its just after a shift would you feel up to doing all the wiiactions?

5. lish

lish New Member

in regards to which station to bring.. i would totally do the wii. However, the wii is a multi person unit.. and you will wnat to play with people, whereas the 360 has extra controllers, but most of the games arent for multiple people.

How do yu plan on using it? just in your room and hardcore gaming out? or do you want it so you can have friends to play with it.

AND can you get live when youre down there? .. i imagine you can, but that would sway which way youre going to use the system