Single or not, that is the question!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lonja, Nov 15, 2004.

?

Are you a happy/desperade single or in a relationship??

1. Singel and Happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Singel and Seraching

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Singel and Desperade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. New Realtionship

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Been in a realtionship for ages....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lonja

Lonja New Member

The bridget Jones topic gave me the idea to do this poll since so many are looking for MR RIGHT/MRS RIGHT...
    so what position are you in??

2. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

as i wrote into the bridget thread, im def searching and single. So, wheres my prince charming??? hahaha ::)

later! jessy xxx.

3. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Definitely searching, but not desperate...yet! ;D
    Charlotte x

4. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey!
    i´m also looking for a hot guy...but...i´m going to orlando on june 21st so...hehe...sorry german guys...the boys over there are wayyy hotter ;D!!!
    ~sina

5. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

LONJA!!!!
    funny how you start the topic but you dont really say what you feel ;D
    though i think i know...
    ZPS :p

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I picked Single and searching....though not actively....I'm a bit lazy actually....I just want my perfect guy to find me rather than the other way around....and besides, I've got uni to finish...no time to think about having a boyfriend (and from what I can tell from the friends I have who do have boyfriends, sometimes they seem like they're more trouble than they're worth!). I think I'll wait til I'm in Florida and meet a nice Amercian lad....or someone from another pavillion perhaps.....hmmmm....... ::)

Ellen xxxx

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Ditto Ellen ;D! Would be very nice if he just turned up ;).
    Charlotte x

8. Lonja

Lonja New Member

sometimes he´s right in fron of you but you cant see it, so open your eyes and hearts!! :)

9. Lonja

Lonja New Member

fuck, is anybody here in a relationship???? :eek:

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

it doesn't seem that way....but I'm glad to know there's so many other people out there like me!! :D

I'm not a sad loner after all!

Ellen xxx

11. Commons Virgin

Commons Virgin New Member

ok everyone who put searching is secretly desperate.. thats what i believe.. but my new theory is now i will just hate all men until one comes and proves me wrong... what do you think?? as they always say, when you least expect it...

12. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey,

Am single but not really searching as having a boyfriend was the exact reason i didnt go to disney last time I applied and I do not want to make the same mistake twice!!

But, hey, if someone came along Im not gonna say no!

Michelle xx

13. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

maybe a wdwip dating agency should be set up? or a wdwip blind date :eek: :p

;D ;D

8)

14. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

LOL, ok that one crack me up. Good one! :D

Hmm, now who could be the desperates. :) LOL

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I like your idea stu....plenty of opportunity to travel...I wouldn't mind going all the way to Canada or Italy for a date! :D

Ellen x

16. Lonja

Lonja New Member

haha, good idea....who pays the trips to the date???? ;D

17. Commons Virgin

Commons Virgin New Member

yeah i d go as well.... even if i decided to hate men.. but who could resist a cute canadian or norwegian??so who ll be the one with the dating agency??

18. Gareth

Gareth New Member

as the UK is in between the americas and europe, i think that i would be a perfect candidate for setting the dating agency up. send me a cheque for $20 and i will start the ball rolling!!!! ha ha ha, just messing but it is a good idea, there should be more businesses set up with regards to the commons life and the opportunities it holds.

Gareth

19. Vince

Vince New Member

i'm single and happy.

coz i dont want to have a relationship while i'm at disney. i dont want to phone every day with a extreme jealous girlfriend and report everything i've done. (that's what my mom will surely do. ;D) that's the main reason i'm currently not in a relationship.

maybe i'll think about it after disney. ;D

thx for your attention
    vince

20. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

i think getting into a relationship while you're out there would be quite good....but not going to Florida while you're still tied down to someone! (sorry, no offence anyone who was/is!)...I just don't think you'd be able to properly relax and let go and enjoy yourself knowing that you'd left someone so special behind who couldn't be there with you...plus you'd always miss them!!

so, hurrah for all the single people!!
    ellen xxx