Single or not, that is the question!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lonja, Nov 15, 2004.

?

Are you a happy/desperade single or in a relationship??

1. Singel and Happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Singel and Seraching

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Singel and Desperade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. New Realtionship

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Been in a realtionship for ages....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vince

Vince New Member

that's exactly what I mean. thx LN. you just said it in a more comfortable way. ;D

2. Lonja

Lonja New Member

i was there when i was singel, and im really happy about that!! and i could tell by 95% that every person who came new and was in a relationship and said it would last over the year, after like 2 weeks they were single again... ;D you could actually bet on it!!!

you guys better go there singel...so many nice nationalities to try out!!!! ;)

long live the commons virgins!!!

Lonja

3. Commons Virgin

Commons Virgin New Member

i can talk out of experience for both situations... i went to disney and had a boyfriend.. it was still very fresh so we were both more than sure that it would work .. he even came after a month or so .. but already at that time I knew that it wasnt gonna happen.. he saw the pictures of the parties he saw what was going on and he was extremely jealous.. he d complain to eveyone even at disney about my unappropriate behaviour (talking to guys i didnt know ;) and taking pirtures with them) and theres was just sooooo much variety ;) so many hotties and just so much temptations... so it ended.. then aftern enjoying commons life for 7 month I ended up in a realtionship.. and let me tell you it wasnt pretty , first of all cause all the drinking and partying kinda makes it hard.. sure there are really good times and times when youi are sure it ll work even when disney is over.. and there are certainly people for whom it would work but most of us didnt take it serious enough and then i d say have no relationship at all if you cant have something that you really mean

4. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I'm single and sort of searching but even If I did find someone I don't have the time at the moment with Uni. Most of the guys I meet are either from my uni course,(Im studying law) in which case they are a bit stuck up and can't stand on their own to feet as mummy and daddy are financing their studies, and the other guys I meet are usually the crazy drunk people you get on public transport!!

Having said If there are any nice guys in Orlando, I'm open to offers!!

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL@Izzy Yeah see most people I meet are the crazy drunk people on public transport or the crazy drunk people from work ( I work in hospitality, do I need to say more ::) )...But they all fit well together with the people I met in Florida ;D
    Ohhh you'll have such a huge variety of handsome, great, fun and sometimes even smart guys in Florida ( not talking about the american guys here ;) ), so you don't have to worry about that. There is something for everyone! It's like a huge playground! ;D
    I also know of some friends who got together and still are ( 3 years later ) or some got married or had babies....

Laterz
    Julia

6. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i met a really nice french guy when i was there and we dated for the last remainding months. it got a bit difficult after we left being from different countries and eventually split but i don't regret it for a minute!

;D

p.s watch out for the italian men!! and some of the french come to think about it! don't fall for the "Ciao Bella" act! ha ha

7. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Hmmm definitely single and happy  :D

I get bored very easily - just can't be bothered with all that commitment. Hopefully I'll meet Mr right when im grown up enough!  ::)

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Totally agree Marsha....I also don't fall for the nice guys, cause I get bored too easily. That's probably the reason I can never keep a relationship going!
    Oh well, life is good the way it is :D

Laterz
    Julia

9. Andy

Andy New Member

Last time i checked The Uk was part of Europe! ???

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well i'm newly single! so im not searching or that, but am not happy either!! need to find meself a nice man instead of those who treat me like rubbish!!

however if i get into disney does make the acceptance easier with not having any ties bringin an element of doubt of taking the job! Eventhough my x has now told me doesn't want me to go. oh how complicating!!

anyway back to the question i spose i don't like in a category, just single and thats about it i would say!!

Sara x

11. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

12. Gareth

Gareth New Member

ha ha ha, fair play Andy, the UK is part of europe, but i mean geographically the UK is in between the 2. looking at it on a bigger scale, a sort of land mass view.

Gareth