*** Sitting,waiting,wishing...!!!***

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kerry J, Nov 17, 2006.

1. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

YAY YOU'RE LIKE ME. WE MIGHT EVEN BE IN THE SAME TRAINING GROUP :eek:

And they changed my start date. I love Disney...

OMG we SO need a Disney meet up

I so need to drink more water right now...

Oh dear...

2. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

oh and YAY FOR EVERYONE *parties on down*

3. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Woooooooooo.... I'm in! 28th of August 2007 Food and Bev!!! ;D
    I had a pretty damn good St Andrews night last night when I found out!!!!
    Can't believe it... Dunno what to do with myself...
    Just need to pass my 4th year now and 2007 will be the best year ever!!!! ;D

4. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

morning all!! I didnt get any sleep last night - was still watching the clock at 5am!!! I just couldnt drop of!!!! I am SO exited about going!!!!!! Cant belive we all got in!!!! :) its going to be such a great year!!!!! ;D XXX

5. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Ditto! Although now that I'm back in uni my eyes are beginning to close!!!

6. linsey

linsey New Member

yay! we all got in. the forum people are obviously the best lot :) so far it seems to be all the scots who have said though... what about more of the london interviews for the IP?

7. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i havent heard anything yet :( im feeling pretty convinced now that i didnt get in as they seem to have told some london people already

8. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

dont worry chick, as i said it takes a long time for them to sort out the arrival dates and roles

dont worry! x

9. Tan

Tan New Member

Yep it takes a while to sort dates but you should hear soon.
    Kerri is ya leaving date 24th?? same as me if it is!! Im food and bev as well.

Tan x x x
    ps. Hey Jilly!!

10. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

I havn't heard anything either - And I kind of know the result anyway :-[ It just makes the painful confirmation all the worse everyone knows and I'm still made to wait!

11. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hiya! yes indeed - i fly out on the 24th!!! woo!! that makes us arrival buddies!!! cant wait to meet everyone!!!! :) xxxx

12. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Haven't you two applied for a different programme though, so they might have asked them to wait a bit longer before sending those decisions out, or might have spent longer deciding on roles/ arrival dates? I don't think they'd be holding you on this long if you were rejected- surely it would just be the same e-mail they send to everyone, and we know some of those got sent out at a week before any of us heard, so don't give up! My fingers are still crossed for you guys :)

13. pinkspideruk

i think both stockers and i are for the year long programme - but people who applied for it on here seem to have heard

not to sound awful but i feel a bit better knowing that someone else is waiting to hear too!

how late n the evening did they email you guys who got answers? lol did they email this late or should i give up on getting my email til monday?

btw

congrats to everyone who got in

14. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

ppl yesterday heard at around 11pm...and they work over weekends too i think so no time is safe to relax lol!!

in march, ppl were told over a period of about 2 weeks so not hearing doesnt automatically mean u werent accepted!

15. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Yeah, my phone interview was on a Saturday, and I got the e-mail at about 9:15pm. I e-mailed them back too, to say I accepted and they replied almost straight away (I needed to change my start date) so they must work some funny hours!!!

16. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

Thanx everyone for your kind words. I sent an email earlier on to yummy jobs and havn't heard anything back yet. I'm still pretty gutted at the moment - it feels like I havn't got in and like me and pinkspider have been left out of the party lol I'm well jealous of you guys :p Congratulations to everyone who got in btw! ;D

Stockers -x-

17. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

well alexis has recenty had a wee babba, so she prob works around the babies sleeping patterns hehe!

18. pinkspideruk

im of grocery shopping now so will chedk my email yet again when i get back

if i havent heard by monday ill be emailing them think - there is another job i wanted to apply for that closes on 8th dec so i better start looking at the application form seriously this time

catch u later

19. musicman06

musicman06 New Member

I recieved my rejection letter yesterday...So goodluck to everyone else that got in and have a great experience when you go.

Hi to my fellow Canadians going.... :)

20. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

I thought you said they'd accepted you????