*** Sitting,waiting,wishing...!!!***

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kerry J, Nov 17, 2006.

1. musicman06

musicman06 New Member

I was told on tuesday night they had a spot for me in either december or february....but last night i recieved a rejection letter.....But hey atleast i tried :)

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

okay back and still nothing

todders did u heaqr back from your email to yummy?

3. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

no still no news - i doubt I will hear anything back tonight I'm pinning my hopes on tommorow morning.

At least you've got something to eat - my fridge is literally empty lol

4. pinkspideruk

i have 8p smart price noodles lol did i mention im broke cos its xmas argh

5. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

I know the feeling I've just got paid and I would of spent it all by next wednesday - car MOT,tax,insurance etc... God I hate money lol

6. pinkspideruk

i cant believe we are stuck waiting to hear and nearly everyone else on the forum has heard this sucks!

7. if you think you have no money now, just wait till ya become a cm!!!

8. pinkspideruk

IF we get to be cm's you mean - im gonna be saving if i get in like £300 a month to have money to go with

9. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Well guys I didnt get in. Im actually ok about it because when the rest of you guys heard on Thursday night I just knew I was going to be a no so got ready for it. Im not going to say I am not dissapointed because I am but I am not going to give up and will be re-applying soon. One day I will get to work at Disney.
    Well done to everyone who made it I am so pleased for everyone and I had a fab time meeting you all at the Interviews in Glasgow.
    Ashley xx

10. pinkspideruk

ashley im sorry to hear you didnt get in. looks like ill be reapplying alongside you as i havent heard yet. i suppose on the positive side it gives u longer to save to take money with you

11. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

have you guys heard back from yummy yet???XX

12. pinkspideruk

ive been waitlisted and so has todders dunno about anyone else

13. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I am waitlisted aswell. Not sure how I feel about it all but I am willing to do anything to get to Disney