SNOW!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Feb 2, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

eek! Maybe the trains will not be running in the morning and may not have to go to my uni lab, but id rather that didnt happen cause i enjoy CAB labs, and im going to see Bolt!

2. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

...Oh wow! I will have to go and see Bolt again lol. Rhino cracks me up! lol.

It was snowing here again today, but all gone again....wish it would just stick good and proper! lol.

3. urock

urock New Member

i hope the snow stays away from me today. i going to london on the train from newcastle.

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

The snow's gotten worse up here... Uni got cancelled last week which i can't complain about though! :D

I was stuck on a bus for 3 hours though because of the weather and the roads were all slippy! Grr x

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

It's actually raining here in Thunder Bay, Canada! Weird. But then it is going to get cold tonight and turn to ice. It is going to be a fun drive to school tomorrow morning.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Got cancelled, oh my, it was have been bad.

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I went to work an hour early because I was using public transport cos I'm not experienced enough to drive in snow. And then it didn't bloody SNOW! GRRRRRRRR! LOL

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I got the train half an hour earlier from my normal one and it got me in at the same time as the one half an hour later, so im glad i got the earlier train or i would have been very late, haha.

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i only managed to get my car out yesterday, but now it's snowing again.

and i'm angry .

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

YEY It's snowing!!! Hopefully it snows and snows and snows so I can go sledging!! Last time some guys from my college un-plumbed a bath and sledged in that, it was AWESOME!!

11. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

no more snow..its all metling away.

12. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm supposed to be picking up me new car today...guess I won't be driving around with the top down any time soon!!

13. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Ooh, convertable is it? (I can't spell...) I feel like an old lady - just got in from uni and i'm watching deal or no deal with a cup of tea. It's acceptable to do this when it's snowing and cold outside, right?! x

14. Peever

Peever New Member

I have snow on the ground for 6 months of the year usually at least. Sometimes 7. Got to Love Canada eh?

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

And you still wear shorts! I can't believe you. I can't live without my longjohns in the winter. I'm going to be glad not to have another Thunder Bay winter!

16. Peever

Peever New Member

Yeah Im a freak Rach I know =) hehe.

17. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

lol you call them longjohns too

18. Cicada

Cicada New Member

People call them something else? I don't have the ones that you see in movies, mine are black and thin. They are so comfortable to wear

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i have some helly hansen black ones. it's rarely cold enough, but when it is...

20. Cicada

Cicada New Member

so by cold enough you mean 0 celcius right? ;)