SNOW!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Feb 2, 2009.

1. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Haha not at first at least. Mayyyybe if you two became best mates and you guys are that comfortable with eachother. I don't usually go commando but to be honest if my roomie and I were tight and she was like, "look this is the deal, I'm more comfortable, etc" I wouldn't hold it against her. Ya gotta do what ya goota do lol

As for while you're still at home, here's a solution for the cold nights: don't sleep alone ;) My room is in the basement, and it's bloody cold up here in Canada AND I'm pretty much always cold to begin with lol so if I'm alone I have *counts* 4 or 5 blankets, with warm PJs... However my bf is a f-in heater. So on extra cold days I try to get him to stay over haha.

2. Peever

Peever New Member

Lol you dont know cold! Your in Southern Ontario :p. Wussiessss. Wow I think im going to melt in Florida. I wear shorts year round and generally in the morning when I run out to start my car to let it warm up I just go bare footed lol. Cant be botehred wasting time to put shoes on. Ps I like how tis convo has progressed from sno talk to commando talk to naked talk briefly :p. At any rate Commando is no big deal. But then again I played Football and rugby for 6 years so I guess that stuff doesnt bother me anymore haha. Im de sensitized to that stuff :p

And on the BF being a heater comment. I am the same haha. I am always warm xD I sleep with 1 comforter and 1 sheet and I usually through the cmforter off at some point :p.

3. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I would rather throw the boy off if it was too warm to be honest, you guys take up the whole bed :mad:

;)

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'm going to have to agree. When I came home for Christmas in first year I got some really weird looks when we were downtown toronto because I was wearing a skirt and sweater with no jacket. It is so cold up here I can't believe it! my poor car hates to start in the morning... even when it's plugged in! Dan is crazy by wearing shorts and no shoes! seiously how have you not gotten frost bite?

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I ain't going commando while i'm a Disney as it's not fair on my room mates by me putting them to shame. Plus i don't want any of them getting the wrong idea. :p

6. forloveofmusic

Haha ya I'm the exact opposite. I've always been deathly cold haha So my bf (coincidentally he's named Dan as well) is my heater. He isn't crazy about when I put my ice cold hands on his back to warm them though haha

And for the record I'm not from Southern Ontario, I just live here lol. Montreal is much colder and snowier than here. I'm spoilt cuz it only gets to like -10 here.

Men. ::)

7. Janey

Janey New Member

I'm exactly the same! :D My hands and feet all always ice cold so I try to avoid sleeping alone as much as possible. ;)

8. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Electric blanket, hot water bottle, duvet and fleece blanket, and huge wool socks. Sorted. :D I'm single, desperate measures!

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

if i get cold with the air con in flozza, i'll just snuggle up to my roommate, i'm sure he won't mind!!! haha ;) only kidding

10. forloveofmusic

Haha see Matt that's where girls are lucky. We don't mind snuggling when necessary ;)

Yay Jaana's an icicle like me. If I lived where you live I'd try to not go to bed alone as much as possible either ;) You know I have a major weakness for Finns haha

11. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

At uni I used to wear all that to bed, plus I had a fleece blanket, a feather duvet AND a quilt my Grandma made me over the top! My house was FREEEEEEZING! Now though my Mum and Dad pay the central heating so I sleep with just my duvet.

I'm not liking this American idea of "comforters" DUVET, PLZ!

12. Janey

Janey New Member

I surely am. :D And it does give the perfect excuse to snuggle up to someone special. ;)

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i teared some of my pj bottoms last night...too much lunge :(

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lol, my pjs are massive :p hehe

15. Peever

Peever New Member

No Rach I have nver got frostbite lol. At least not by doing that. I have by jogging in the cold haha. Thought it was warm enough to go ithout mitts on time. Boy was I wrong haha. But my legs have never been :p. I cant wait till the FLoridians see us in our shorts and tshirts when they are all bundled up and around heaters haha.

PS It is like -8 outside right now and I am writing this ith my window open haha. Its so nice :D

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

lol I know. Winter is going to be the best! I'm going to talk to people in Canada every day and brag. -8 is sweet! Maybe winter will be over soon. I hope so

17. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

You are officially beyond bonkers!!!

i simply cannot *WAIT* for the summer, it better be good this year because last years summer was horrendous! cold and rainy, even in august! i hope this summer we get a heat wave 8)

18. Peever

Peever New Member