Snowing!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by topsassyuk, Feb 20, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Only hope I will be thinking the same as you two this time next year?!

Jess x

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm sure u will

fingers crossed

xxx

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

It's snowing all the time in Germany and it's friggin cold :( I WANT SUMMER!!!!

Julia

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Well the snow has just about gone and turned into horrible rain and gale force winds, its so friggin cold!!!!!

Jess x

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

its trying really hard 2 snow here, but its more like ice, the gorund is 2 wet for it 2 start settling again yet though grrr

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

It hasnt stopped snowing all day here!! Its not settling though as the ground is too wet! It keeps turning to that horrible sleetiy snow that you just know is gonna freeze on the ground overnight and ensure i fall over at least once tomorrow ;) :D Should be fun :-\ Lol!

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

thats what its like here too! nasty...almost glad ive been working all day!haha

xx

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

it has been snowing all day, but hrrible snow and not melting. and the ground was really wet. i just looked out the window and there is a layer of nice settled snow :eek: :D

:)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i always fall over, its a given! i'll be walkin casually along, then il do some kinda spectacular fall, and look like a total plonker!

xxx

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

my mums friend was saying she was looking out of the window a few days ago and her neighbour was scraping the ice off his car, but sliiped over. she said she couldn't stop laughing cos he always trys to act cool and she hates him!!

;D

11. DisneyMichelle

Lol Stu!!!

I love it when things like that happen (although its usually to me!!) and you cant help laughing!! Even more satisfying when you dont like the person!!!

Still snowing here! Hasnt stopped for days now!! Still not settling either!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol bless ya chelle! same as here, its bloody cold but the suns out!

xxx

13. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

snow had setlled over night but it has melted now, but it is mcflurrying again now

14. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK we're finally getting some snow here! YEAH!!!

15. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I can't believe people are only just getting snow! It started for us on sunday and stayed til Wednesday now we have had just solid rain for the past two days. :( When is spring going to appear!!!!!

Jess x

16. DisneyMichelle

Its actually stopped snowing!! I cant believe it - i thought it would never stop!! Although I dont think that its gonna last for long - theres still a lot of 'snowy' looking clouds outside!!!

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

no snow 4 us either now, worst we had was tues-thurs, but we've had flurries all week since last monday!

xxx

18. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

I know some of u know my dream of living some place with snow.
    as Mexico NEVER gets snow, well only in some remote place in the north.
    But hey I envy u guys!! (in a good way of course)
    but I am sure if u had so much snow , it wouldnt be fun.
    But I still will move somewhere, that is cold for sure.
    Thinking about Canada or Britain.

See ya
    Robb ;D

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww Rob you are crazy (i mean this in the nicest way possible!) to want snow. Last week when it snowed i was in Norwich and after me and my friends came out nightclub we waited for a bus/taxi for an hr at a bus stop till giving up and walking! We were sooo frozen we had to all huddle up to keep warm.

Last year in New York State it snowed for 5 months solid - the only time i liked it was when i was inside with a hot drink watching it! i guess if you've never had it it would be such a novelty cant see us getting snow in florida then again where i go bad weather often follows!

xxx

20. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

it is trying to snow here again. i think if it is gonna snow, then it should at least snow properly... there needs enough snow for a snowman and some snow angles (and some snowball fights).

:)