so glad i found this site

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney_dreamer, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

I must admit, sometimes you can't beat a good old bar of Cadburys! Plus i love Lindt and Galaxy too :p Yum Yum!

2. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

thanks for that guys,ASDA HERE I COME,im gonna be in there everyday now!!!!! ;)

how about mountain dew,aaahhhh its heaven,its the best drink in the world(well none alcholic one!! ;)) and oreo's,there lush,and soo much more,ooohhh i miss it soo much!!

i know what you mean about the thunderstorms sellwegger,we recorded one on camera and made everyone watch it when we came home!he he!

well only 2 months to go to our interviews,hopefully it will fly by!!
    xxx

3. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

I used to love Oreos, until i worked at TGI Fridays and another girl and i used to munch on them all the time. We used to put them in our aprons and munch munch munch. I think after i ate a whole packet in about an hour i felt really sick and have never ad another one since, although they are fab in ice cream cocktails yum :p

Mountain Dew, Fraser likes that, i used to like it but have gone off it now, i prefer Minute Maid's Pink Lemonade :p yum yum yum.

I miss Popeyes and Cinnabon! OH MY GOD! Cinnabon cinnamon sticks are the absolute best yum yum yum yum. :p I so want this job, living out there for a whole 12 months would be amazing, especially with all the super nice people on here. ;D

4. frazdog

frazdog New Member

grape soda why dont they sell that here that is this best
    and hot sauce for the buffalo wings they r just not the same here :D

5. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Oh god! You love your hot sauce don't you :D That wing sauce is lovely too. How much do you fancy hot wings right now! yum ;)

6. frazdog

frazdog New Member

i could eat a whole bucket full ;D

7. stefaniewesch

stefaniewesch New Member

I´m taking it we are all agreeing that America has the best junk food in the world!!!!! :D But there is nothing like a selfmade chocolate DOUBLE fudge brownie.....we took a trip from NYC to Miami once and made brownies for the trip.....I´ve had them for 5 days straight...for breakfast, lunch AND dinner...and still didn´t get sick of them!!!
    But about the Hershey´s chocolate....the regular Hershey´s must have been the worst chocolate I have ever had...but I guess coming from Europe we are a little spoiled when it comes to good chocolate....
    Has anyone had the Hershey´s Cookies and Cream though....it´s white chocolate...and I hate to admit it...but it is pretty good...
    Geeez...I have a feeling all of us are gonna come back from Disney 20 pounds heavier....but oh well.....

Here´s to American food..... :D
    Stef

8. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Too right America has the best junk food!!! It's sooooo bad for you, but tastes soooo good :D

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

There's a Cinnabon near me...it's lush!!!

Do you know what else I love food wise in america?! Big doughy pretzels!! I once bought one in Universal Studios that had JUST come out of the oven and they put butter on it and gave me a little tub of philadephia to dip with! :D yummm!! :D

Boo to Hersheys....BIG YUCK!! it smells like sick!! :p and Hershey kisses taste burnt....CADBURYS RULE!!!! :D hehe!!

Ellen xxx
    and Oreos are SO YUMMY in milkshakes over there...how come they never do any in restaurants here!? :(

10. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hersheys chocolate is SO disgusting. Ellens right- smells like sick, and tastes vile! Cadburys chocolate is so yummy, if I go out there, I think I'm going to have one case of clothes and stuff, and one of Cadburys ;)
    Charlotte x

11. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

The first time i went to america i wanted to buy this really big bag of hershey kisses. Eveyone was telling me they were horrible but i still wanted them and saved them for when we got home to open them. And they were realy really horrible and tasted like gone off chocolate kinda... but i pretended to like them ... i was about 7 at the time ;D :-\ :-X

;D 8)

12. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i tell you what's worse, hershey's effort at making cadburys chocolate, it doesn't taste right at all!!! i was so excited when i saw it in the shops and so disappointed when i tried it!!!
    it seems to taste better in Canada but i used to get people to bring it over from the u.k!

hershey's symphony bars tasted o.k i suppose bit like galaxy

;D

13. frazdog

frazdog New Member

butterfinger are well nice but i suppose you have to like peanut butter ;D

14. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

and not be allergic to nuts! :eek: lol x x x

Butterfinger BB's!

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ooh, another american delicacy that I was lucky enough to try for the first time yesterday was KRISPY KREME doughnuts....OH MY GOD...the most scrummy thing I have EVER tasted!! I got one for free standing in the queue which had just that second been made and was really hot, and then my mum bought 12 so we could have some at home!! they are heaven on earth!! Everyone must eat one at least once in their lives...especially the Maple one and the sugar and spice one! :D yum yum yum yum yum yum!! Shops are popping up all over the UK now...there's one in Harrods in case anyone goes there soon....but YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!

Ellen xxx :D

16. emma

emma New Member

ellen i LOVe them too.
    lol i quite like hersheys but i HATe tootsie rolls.i mean hello like rubber food???? my mum has bought me masses of oreo stuff for xmas from selfridges because the stash my parents brought bak from florida in octobet mysteriously dispaered from the cupboard!!! nothing to do with me :-[

17. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

A new Krispy Kreme shop opened near where i live a couple of months ago and they were giving boxes of 12 out for free. I think i read they were giving thousands of boxes out as a marketing strategy... but unfortunaly i never got the free ones!

But when i was in Vegas in our hotel was a Krespy Kreme shop and i had them for breakfast one day... key lime pie donut, new york cheese cake donut... mmmmm :D

8)

18. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

OMG...a cheesecake doughnut!!? SCRUMMY!!! :D

19. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Damn! I wasn't hungry before I started reading this thread!! ;)

20. stefaniewesch

stefaniewesch New Member

Oh my god...Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are the best!! The have a big Krispy Kreme store at the Mall of America...everytime they made fresh ones a very loud alarm would go off so everybody knew it was time for Krispy Kreme!!!!! ;D Sooo yummy!!!!! My favourites are the ones with the pudding filling and of course the doughnuts with iceing inside...but I haven´t tried the cheesecake ones yet!! Another 7 weeks until that is going to happen... Can´t wait to have them for breakfast...everyday!!!!!!!!! :p

Stef ;)