so glad i found this site

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney_dreamer, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

anyone tried dippin dots?

Im in love with the stuff!

xxx

2. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How have u been??
    I also got quite hungry after reading all ur posts.
    Actually Krispy Kremes, has also opened several stores in Mexico in the last months.
    and know that I have read how good they are, I think I am gonna try them.
    We also have got Dippin Dots, but I havent try them :(
    But hey, how about, Iced Tea.
    Wow in Canada it is such a delicious drink, sweet and refreshing.
    But in the U.S., sour and tasteless. YACK!!!

Hope u r fine

See ya
    Robb ;D

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you should try them man! dippin dots are so so good!esp. cookies and cream!(mouths watering!)
    As for iced tea, bare in mind only tried the american one, but i did not enjoy!

xxxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

I didn't like American iced tea either.
    Do they sell the canadian one in the pavillion Rob?
    what are Dippin' Dots Lindsey? Are those ice cream balls?
    :)

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah there tiny little ice cream balls. delicious. really creamy!

Highlight of my trip to universal. you can get them from a machine though at the florida mall. never got them from there though as that machine's always broken!
    xxx

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

When i was in California you could get dippin dots from mcdonalds but they wern't in any mcdonalds in new york ??? :eek:

8)

7. Marie

Marie Guest

I gotta try those Dippin Dots Lindsey! Btw whats universal like compared to disney?

Stu - yeah its weird how some of the mcdonalds have diff things. In LA mcdonalds there were great cookies totally diff to the cookies they sell in other mcdonalds.

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

so so different! its hard to explain! Disney is magical...but i guess so is universal in a way. its very much about the films in universal where as disney is more about the magic, and the characters and the anything you believe can happen approach to life. its a perfect experience from start to finish in theory. its more tecnical at universal. more almost educational. Im making it sound crap but its honestly amazing. for years id much rather spend my time here than at disney. but now ive grown up i kinda like the childish worry free aspect to disney. also ive spent so much time in universal there's not much more to learn!
    we got the 14 day passes the last 3 years for universal.
    But anyone that is a resident in florida can get a year pass to universal for the price of less than 3 days. it gives you great deals too if you have it...and free parking. so i'll be getting it coz even if you only spend 3 days there it's worth it and im sure i'll be there more than that! ;D

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

The one-year universal thing sounds a good deal i'll prob do that too cos i def want to go too. They have their own nightclubs too?
    It sounds incredible! I wish June would hurry up!
    xxx

10. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hey guys...

i think the difference for me was the rides...especially at universal island of adventure,the rides there are total out of this world,nothing like what they have at disney...i would recommend island of adventure to everyone

...and definatley halloween horror night...oh my goodness has anyone been to that?not sure if they only do it in october,so check before you go,but that is a definate on the to do list.....i was really freaked out,and going on the rides at night is soo much more scary!!!! :eek:

marie-they do have their own nightclubs,how cool is that,ive never been old enough to go all the times we've been,but this year i am..so cant wait ;D..ive heard the clubs at downtown disney are supposed to be pretty good aswell?xxxxxx

11. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys.

Hey Dreamer.

I agree with u totally. Wow Islands of Adventure.
    Wow, so many roller coaster, specially The Dragon Duel.
    The one with Spiderman with the images in 3D , wow!!!!

Yeah we must go to Islands of Adventure at least once.
    It is way cool.

I havent been to Horror Nights, but guess I am going to do all the Disney Celebrations first.
    Or maybe see for available dates.

See ya
    Robb ;D

12. helen

helen New Member

Hi Dreamer, Robb,

I went to Universal Halloween Horror Nights in October last year, WOW!!!
    I know what you mean Dreamer it freaked me out too, it was really worth it tho.

Helen x

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Disney Dreamer, Rob, Helen...
    It all sounds so cool! Def on the to do list.
    Like u Rob im gonna do the disney things first - cos ive never been to orlando b4 so i gotta start somewhere!
    Good Luck Disney Dreamer and Helen - not long till that interview!

14. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Once when i was at Universal when they held the horror nights in the Studios park, as the park was closing they were getting it ready for the horror nights by playing scary music and putting smoke out. i was scared and it was stilll light ;D

8)

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I was too scared to go. if very easily scared so it wasnt the place for me!

it was a bit anoying that the park closed at 6 for the horror night. cut short the fun for the scaredy cats!

xxx

16. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

just for all you guys who dont know...

my real name is steph..but its kinda cool you call me disney dreamer..makes me smile ;D

xxxxxxxxxxxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey steph,

where in the process are you, dont think i know. and how old will you be hen you leave if you have got a date.

xx

18. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

How r u??
    Hey Lindsey, it is way cool that u r underage too!!!
    I am underage as well, will be 20 in April.
    U know when I first apllied, I thought that I was going to be the only underage
    it is so cool that many underages are on the same boat.
    Sure we are going to have the time of our life.

Hey Disney Dreamer ( I already know Steph ;D )
    Yeah were in the process r u?

See ya
    Hope u r fine
    Robb ;D

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah it will suck a bit not being able to drink but it'll be good for us!

x