So the process begins *excitement*

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 11, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Yay some of the information has actually arrived, at long last, after a painful month wait of imagining i had received a call from someone pretending to be yummy jobs!!

now its the long road of form filling out!! Having to pay £48 for the priviledge does somehow seem to dampen the process though, or is that just the poor student side of me showing?

At least we can set the ball rolling now, I want to get this welcome pack from disney now, with the confirmation, excitement

anyway thought i'd inform u, as i'm sure michelle, marie, lindsey etc etc have also received and maybe with the stress of filling forms out if we are unsure of what to put etc, we could always try help each other in here through the process?

Speak to u all soon
    Sara xx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Sara!
    Im glad u got ur info. My post arrived today but unfortunately nothing from yummy arrived. I'll give it a few more days then give them a call. Hope theyve not changed their minds about me!
    But if my stuff comes itd def be cool if we help one another out with any problems qs we have.
    Marie xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm sure u'll get it through marie ;) mine was only sent yesterday so am very surprised i received it today. Am trying to fill it out, but still sendin £48 does seem a lot but hey if its what i gota do ill have 2 find the money somewhere!

xxx

4. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hi Sara,

What is this post stuff that you recieved? Is it the package that contains your visa and other information, or something else? And one more question...have you sent in your security background check yet or are you waiting till later?

Sorry for all the questions but i am just curious :)

Robyn

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Robyn i think from what Jason said on the day i found out i was accepted that this pack just tells u whats gonna happen, and has the forms for the security check. Though Sara will tell u better - as ive not got mine yet! I know we have to be interviewed for the visa - im expecting that to be in May and i figure the supporting form from Disney will arrive in a few months.

Sara - i know what u mean about the money for the security check i remember Jason telling me about it back in december - it sucks for us students! But it will be worth it. Im hoping my pack comes tomorrow. Today has been kindof a crappy day - just stupid little things tho - i dont feel well and then i walk into my first class and my ex boyfs best mate and flat mate are in the class - so i know how i look and everything i say will be relayed back to him i shouldnt care - but u know men lol!

Marie xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i havent got anything either marie so i wouldn't worry just yet. it takes a bit longer for us to get it way up here in not so sunny scotland! I didn't actually get ANY post today...maybe the postie got blown away, he's only little and its very tornado-like up here!!! ;)

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey Robyn

yeah all i received was the information about the background check with the form to send off asap.

Also got a piece of paper saying about what would happen next, about getting the pack from disney confirming start date, and giving sample forms of what we need to fill out later in the process etc etc.

It also said the visa applications have already started as they take a while.

yeah marie & lindsey i bet you'll get them tomorrow. and marie don't talk 2 me bout ex's i swear, they r so much trouble, makes u wonder if it was worth it in the beginning, spesh with info being relayed from friends, i have that trouble a lot at the minute, but then again my ex has been pestering me since we split in october, but we won't go into that, men!

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara - ur ex sounds like a nightmare from what youve said on here! u poor thing!

Lindsey- hopefully our postmen wont get blown away tomorrow. Its crazy outside rght now!

Marie xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah marie u hit the nail on the head. he thinks he'll click his fingers and i'll coming runnin and a month or so back i would've. told him if he feels like he says he does he can wait and won't stop me from going! but we shall c. as long as he doesnt wreck my 21st party or anythin tut.

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

At least theres no chance of him wrecking ur florida 21st!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well we say this now but if i know martin as well as i do, wouldn't put it past him turning up in orlando! tut

i let dan know by the way, told him to get calling for this job vacancy, fingers crossed!!

12. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Fingers crossed for dan!!!!

I got my info too today!!! But as Im goin in March I also got the pack from disney with confirmation letter, welcome pack, loads of forms, insurance info, luggage tags and mickey stickers!!!

Am so excited - it all seems so much more real now!!!

The letter from disney confirmed my dates so i know it now wasnt some big evil hoax that someone pulled on me - im really going!!!

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Awww michelle as i've already said on msn, i want my mickey stickers haha ;) its so not long for u now, awww its gona b sooo good :)

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

You got the disney pack - thats fantastic Michelle! You must be soooo excited... Cant wait till i get mine tho i prob got quite a wait. Awww we get mickey stickers as well as luggage tags yay! If i dont get something of yummy in the next few days im  gonna think it was all a hoax. Tho i talked to both Jason and Alexis back in december - or i thought i did!

Good luck Dan - we're routing for you!

15. DisneyMichelle

Its not long at all - two months and four days - am getting really excited now Ive had the package from Disney!!!!

Just gotta send off the background check stuff - £48!!!!!!! - and fax a form over to the states and then wait to hear about the visa stuff!!!

Marie - did you get an email from jason saying hed sent the stuff out? He emailed me yesterday but that may have been because I had the disney pack too - who knows!!!

Michelle xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

marie im sure it wasn't a hoax!! u will get ur info through tomorrow i bet. its a modern miracle that i got mine today with it being sent yesterday, the british postal system is so unreliable!

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i didn't get the email michelle, mayb u got one cos ur special ;) hehe

ull b sorting ur visit to the embassy out soon as well :)

xxx

18. DisneyMichelle

Just checked the mail jason sent me and it was about the info pack and not the step-by-step so dont waoory - im not that special!!!

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha ok michelle ;) but u still special hehe :D

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Nope no e mails yet. But since u said it was for disney pack its all good! Wow i cant imagine what it must be like to have 2 months to go - u must have so much to do and get sorted!